Chick Fil A Peach Milkshake recipe- AKA the best, most refreshing fruity milkshake ever! It is made with vanilla ice cream, peaches, and milk, It is then topped with whipped cream and maraschino cherries. So good!
Since you’re here you might also enjoy Chick Fil A Cookies and Cream Milkshake copycat recipe, Crumbl Funfetti Milkshake Cookies copycat, Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade Copycat Recipe, and even Chick Fil A Frosted Coffee Recipe.
It’s summertime, so Chick Fil A finally has their peach milkshakes on the menu.
It is one of the most refreshing summer drinks they have in store (After the frosted lemonade, of course, that one can’t be beaten!!)
This is the best copycat Chick Fil A peach milkshake recipe.
This crave-worthy drink is made with only a handful of ingredients and will yield something that tastes just like the real deal in no time. allowing to save money and skip those long drive-through lanes!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It is such a refreshing treat.
- This milkshake can be made with fresh, frozen, or canned peaches.
- You will be able to save a ton of money in the long run by making this milkshake at home.
- No need to wait in the drive-through, you can make this in less than 5 minutes at home!
- It’s a no-cook, no-bake, no-effort dessert that can be enjoyed anytime even during the cooler months when Chik Fil A doesn’t offer it!
Ingredients for this Chick Fil A peach milkshake
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this milkshake. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Vanilla ice cream – Use whatever vanilla ice cream you prefer.
- Peaches– You can use either super ripe peaches or canned peaches. Whatever you have on hand will work.
- Milk– The milk will help soften our drink a bit.
- Whipped cream– The whipped cream is optional but recommended to get something that looks just like the Chick Fil A drink we are recreating.
- Maraschino cherries – Can’t have Chick Fil A milkshake without the iconic maraschino cherries!
How to make the peach flavor stronger?
If you want a stronger peach flavor, use peach nectar instead of milk in this recipe.
How to make a peach milkshake at home
This is how you can make this. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- To a blender add the ice cream peaches and milk and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the extra roughly chopped peaches.
- Serve in a glass, top with whipped cream, and a maraschino cherry and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How can I make a dairy-free Vegan Chik Fil A peach milkshake?
So many stores now have oat milk ice cream or cashew ice cream so instead of the regular dairy vanilla ice cream use a substitute and use oat milk instead of cow milk to thin out the milkshake a bit.
I don’t have canned peaches, can I use frozen peaches to make this milkshake?
This recipe is simple and will allow you to use up any peaches you might have.
If you’re using fresh peaches, Add a bit more milk if they are not ripe and add a bit less milk if they are too overripe.
How much is a peach milkshake?
This price is for the Las Vegas area in 2022, as of today it’s around $4 a peach milkshake at Chick-Fil-A. This is why I think making it at home is so much better especially if you’re more aware of your spending now.
Does Chick-Fil-A peach milkshake use real peaches?
Yes! I can’t tell you if they use fresh, frozen, or canned. But the smoothie does have peach chunks in it at least. If I had to guess, I’d say they either use a mixture of canned and frozen or one or the other.
How do you thicken a homemade milkshake?
To keep your milkshake thick, make sure to use really cold ice cream. Think ice cream that just came out of the freezer.
If the ice cream sat out for a bit it will make your milkshake a bit softer. In that case, you can pop it back in the freezer for a bit then blend it again.
As a rule of thumb, always use really cold ice cream and if you like your milkshakes even thicker, add less liquid or milk in this case.
The best Chick Fil A peach milkshake
The best Chick Fil A peach milkshake
- 3 cup vanilla ice cream
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 & ½ can peaches or 15 oz can of peaches, drained, divided. If using fresh peaches keep the skin on.
- whipped cream
- 2 maraschino cherries
- Blend the ice cream, milk, and ⅔ of the can of peaches together until smooth.
- Roughly chop the ⅓ peaches and mix them into the milkshake to combine.
- Pour in a tall glass, top with whipped cream, and a maraschino cherry on top, and enjoy!
How to make the peach flavor stronger?If you want a stronger peach flavor, use peach nectar instead of milk in this recipe.
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!