This Chick Fil A cookies and cream milkshake is one of the most popular sweet treat items that they have on their menu. It is thick, refreshing, and has just enough Oreos to make you want more every time you visit.
If you love Oreos then these recipes are for you, Crumbl Cookies and Cream Milkshake Cookies, The best Crumbl Oreo Birthday Cake Cookies, Copycat Easy Chick Fil A Frosted Coffee Recipe, and even The Best Copycat Chick Fil A Cookies!
Last week I had a free coupon/reward at chick fil A for their very famous milkshakes. After looking at the menu for a bit, I decided that I was gonna go with the cookies and cream milkshake because you can never go wrong with that flavor.
It was thick, had little crunchy pieces of Oreos, and was topped with whipped cream and a cute little cherry to finish it all off. It was the best choice I could’ve made and immediately I decided that I was gonna make a copycat.
This is the best Cookies and ream milkshake ever!
I looked through their menu and saw that their creamy milkshakes were handspun the old-fashioned way, of course, we’re using a blender because it’s a million times easier.
I am on the other hand using a special technique to allow the Oreos to have the same texture as the ones on the Chik Fil A menu!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- This recipe only uses 3 ingredients (plus toppings which are optional)
- It will cost you so much less!
- With this recipe, you can make your whole family the best Oreo milkshake ever at any time.
- This recipe is so versatile and will allow you to get even more creative with your milkshake.s
Ingredients for this cookies and cream Chik Fil A milkshake recipe
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this Oreo milkshake. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Vanilla ice cream – You can use your favorite vanilla ice cream for this one. I love using vanilla bean ice cream because it makes me feel extra fancy.
- Milk– We will use a little milk to thin out the ice cream and give it more of a milkshake texture.
- Oreos– Use regular Oreos for this recipe.
- Whipped cream – The whipped cream is optional but it’s the perfect finish for your Oreo Chick Fil A milkshake.
- Maraschino cherry – Can’t forget the cherry, you can definitely omit this as well but it makes the drink even cuter!
If you’re on the adventurous side, you can play around with these flavors:
- Double stuffed Oreos– If you want to use double stuffed Oreos, they will make your milkshake even creamier.
- Cocoa powder– Add 1 or so tablespoons of cocoa powder to your milkshake to make a chocolate Oreo milkshake.
- Golden Oreos– This will make a blondie milkshake with your favorite golden Oreo flavors.
- Mint– You can add a few leaves of mint to your milkshake or even use mint Oreos for a minty milkshake.
How to make Chick Fil A cookies and cream milkshakes.
This is how you can make this copycat milkshake recipe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Add the ice cream and milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix in the roughly crushed Oreos and pulse a few times to get everything combined.
- Pour in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How much is a cookies and cream milkshake at Chikc-Fil-A?
This milkshake in Las Vegas will cost about $4.29 in 2022. It definitely increased in price within the last few years. One isn’t too bad but when you do the math for more than that it starts adding up
How many calories are in each Oreo milkshake?
These come at a whopping 630 calories a pop (this is what my Chik-Fil-A app). For this specific recipe, you can see the nutritional facts under the recipe card
Can I make this milkshake ahead of time?
Yes and no. This milkshake is best made and had immediately. but if you want to make it ahead of time, I would pour the milkshake into large ice cubes and freeze.
Once you’re ready to enjoy it again, blend in a high-speed blender and serve. If it’s not blending add a tad bit of milk and blend until smooth.
Are Oreo shakes healthy?
I wouldn’t say the Oreo shakes are healthy per se. I like to think that they are a healthy option for a well-rounded diet and life. It’s a treat that you can enjoy on a self-care day and make yourself feel extra good about it.
This recipe does have a good amount of sugar so make sure to enjoy it in moderation.
Cookies & cream Chick Fil A milkshake copycat recipe
If you made these Cookies & cream Chick Fil A milkshake copycat recipes and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Chik-Fil-A cookies and cream smoothie
- 3 cup vanilla ice cream use your favorite brand, right out of the freezer
- ¼ cup milk cold
- 8 regular Oreos
- whipped cream optional
- 2 maraschino cherries for topping
- Blend the ice cream and milk together until smooth.
- Add in the oreos and pulse until combined.
- Pour in a tall glass, top with whipped cream, and a maraschino cherry, and enjoy!
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!