This Chick Fil A frosted coffee recipe is the ultimate cpycat recipe. It will bring you the same delicious frozen drink that you love so much while skipping the long lines and saving money at the same time.
If you loved this recipe, you will also love Starbucks Chocolate Cream Cold Brew Copycat, A Small Batch Coffee frosting – coffee buttercream and even Tea Time Chocolate Loaf Cake With A Coffee Frosting
Coffee and dessert at the same time! Thanks to Chick Fil A, we are getting the frosted coffee drink which combines strong coffee with sweet and creamy vanilla ice cream.
They are blended to perfection to make a creamy and caffeinated drink to get you going all day.
This is the best-frosted coffee ever!
Of course, this probably shouldn’t be your drink of choice every morning since it does contain quite a lot of ice cream but it is a great sweet treat from time to time.
No is this dessert or not, you tell me! I think it’s both a dessert and a super delicious sweet drink.
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It’s a two-ingredient drink recipe.
- This recipe uses things that you probably already have in your fridge and freezer.
- It will allow you to have your favorite Chick Fil A drink at home without the hassle of going through their monstrous drive-through and will also save you a ton of money!
What is a frosted coffee?
A frosted coffee is almost what the name suggests but it is made with vanilla ice cream instead of just ice.
This addition makes this drink similar to a milkshake with a nice kick of caffeine for all my friends that need a little pick me up.
Ingredients for this Chick fil A frosted coffee
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this frosted coffee drink. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Vanilla ice cream– You can use whatever vanilla ice cream you have on hand or whichever one you prefer to purchase.
- cold brew– You can use homemade or store-bought cold brew for this recipe. Just make sure that it’s strong enough if you enjoy your frosted coffee strong.
If you’re feeling adventurous you can swap the ice cream for some of these options or make a combination of 2-3 of your favorites for a fun twist on this frosted coffee:
- Chocolate ice cream for a mocha frosted coffee
- Caramel ice cream for a caramel macchiato frosted coffee
- Malted milk powder for a coffee milkshake that tastes just like the best milkshake you’ve ever had!
- Caramel or chocolate sauce for a light hint of other flavors with vanilla ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream for an extra decadent drink.
How to make chick fil a frosted coffee
This is how you can make frosted coffee. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Add the ice cream and the cold brew to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream if you’d like.
- Serve and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
Can I make frosted coffee ahead of time?
This recipe is best made and enjoyed immediately since it contains ice cream it. If you really need to make it ahead of time, blend everything, pour the mixture into an ice tray, and place it in the freezer.
Whenever you’re ready to enjoy it, place the frozen frosted coffee cubes in a blender, add a tiny bit more cold brew to allow the blender to work, and blend until smooth.
Is chick fil a frosted coffee sweet?
Yes, this drink is sweet because of the addition of vanilla ice cream. So if you’re not a big sweet coffee drinker this might not be for you.
How many calories are in frozen coffee from chick fil a ?
The chick fil a frosted coffee which uses their signature ice cream dessert and cold-brewed coffee sits at 250 calories for a serving size of about 383g
How much for Chick Fil A frosted coffee cost?
In Las vegas, in 2022 this drink costs $4.19 at the nearest chick fil a.
Easy Chick Fil A Frosted Coffee Recipe
If you made this Easy Chick Fil A Frosted Coffee Recipe and enjoyed it, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Chick Fil A Frosted Coffee Copycat recipe
- 3 cups ice cream Use low-calorie or low-sugar ice cream if you'd like.
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp cold brew
- Place the ice cream and cold brew in a blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour in a glass and enjoy as is or top with some whipped cream and serve.
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!
Leave a Comment