This is the best papaya mango smoothie you’ll ever have! It is made with coconut milk, greek yogurt, papaya, mangoes, and bananas for a high protein, high fiber, ultra-creamy smoothie. It’s the most refreshing and healthy drink ever!
If you loved this smoothie, you’ll also love the Immune Boosting Ginger Carrot Orange Smoothie, Perfectly Fluffy Pumpkin Pancake recipe, The World’s Best Fluffy Almond Flour Pancakes and also Immune boosting orange mango smoothie.
I love papaya, I love it so much that I can eat it on its own and fully enjoy it. But many people actually despise it and I can see why. It has a hint of saltiness almost that tends to throw off people a lot. But at the end of the day, it has a lot of health benefits so finding a way to consume it while not puking is always a good idea.
to be honest, my sister is the one who made me create this recipe. She said that she hated papaya but she wished she didn’t because she wanted to reap all the health benefits it had to offer. My brain immediately said, say no more, and went to work!
This is the best mango papaya smoothie
That next morning, I came up with this concoction hoping that it wouldn’t throw her off and it didn’t! She almost couldn’t tell that it had papaya or at least the flavor she didn’t like from that fruit.
So if you have a picky family member or if you are the picky one yourself, just know that this papaya mango smoothie will allow you to get in all that nutritious goodness without gagging at the end!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It is the perfect recipe for picky eaters.
- This smoothie is packed with fiber and anti oxidants.
- It is silky smooth, just how we like our smoothies.
- You can make this recipe with fresh fruit or even frozen to make life easier.
- It is a great snack or breakfast drink recipe.
Ingredients for this mango papaya smoothie recipe
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this healthy coconut milk papaya smoothie at home. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Papaya– Make sure to use a ripe papaya to make sure that your smoothie is sweet enough. You can use fresh or frozen papaya as well.
- Mango– Ripe mangoes are also best when making this smoothie recipe. Again fresh or frozen both work well.
- Banana- The banana will add extra sweetness and creaminess. Fresh or frozen both work wonders.
- Greek yogurt– This is used to add creaminess and a touch of extra protein in your smoothie.
- Coconut milk– To keep this healthy smoothie in the theme of the tropics, I opted for coconut milk to give it more richness and sweetness. Don’t use the canned coconut milk, that one has too much fat and might make your smoothie hard to drink. Use drinkable coconut milk instead.
How to make mango papaya smoothie for breakfast?
This is how you can make this tropical smoothie at home. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, starting with the coconut milk.
- Blend until smooth, this can take 30 seconds to a minute.
Smoothie trouble shooting.
If your smoothie is too thin, then you can add some ice or use frozen fruit to make it thicker.
On the other hand, if your smoothie is too thick, you can add some water or juice to thin it out a little.
Make sure to chop your fruits small so that it’s easier to blend.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
Can I make a larger batch of this smoothie recipe
If you look close enough in the recipe card you’ll be able to see x2 or x3 to double or triple this recipe. By clicking that the number of ingredients needed will change and adjust to fit your own needs.
You might need to use a larger blender to make a larger batch but that’s about it.
What’s the best blender to make smoothies?
I’ve made this recipe is different blenders but my favorite is the high-speed Vitamix blender. It’s honestly life-changing and if you can at all, get it!
The next best thing is my Nutribullet. It’s easy to clean and small enough for one serving!.
Can I make mango papaya smoothie vegan?
Yes, you can. All you have to do is omit the greek yogurt and use a dairy-free yogurt instead. You can also add a little bit of vegan protein powder to up your protein as well.
Mango papaya smoothie recipe
If you made this Mango papaya smoothie recipe and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Creamy Mango Papaya Smoothie recipe
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup papaya ripe, frozen or fresh, sliced into small pieces
- ¾ cup mango ripe, frozen or fresh, sliced into small pieces
- ½ banana ripe, frozen or fresh, sliced into small pieces
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- Place all of your ingredients in a blender, starting with coconut milk, papaya, mango, banana, greek yogurt.
- Blend until smoothie, this will take 30-60 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!