This immune-boosting ginger carrot orange smoothie recipe is an easy raw drink that will help with digestion, immunity-boosting, getting more fruits and veggies throughout the day, and best of all it tastes absolutely amazing!
Looking for more smoothie recipes? You need to try the CBD Orange Peach Smoothie, Immune boosting orange mango smoothie, high protein Banana peach smoothie recipe and Easy and Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie.
January is here! This season is both exciting and dreadful to me because oftentimes I get pretty bad cases of flu around this time.
This year I decided to make sure to take extra good care of myself with both vitamins, better nutrition, and incorporating this smoothie into my daily routine. It is an awesome way to get in all those extra nutrients plus that good old hydration.
This is the best Immune boosting ginger carrot orange smoothie.
Ever since I started doing that, I have been feeling less bloated, happier because I feel like I am taking better care of my body, and haven’t gotten sick yet. that’s what I call a win!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It is absolutely delicious.
- This smoothie uses minimal ingredients.
- It is a great immune boosting recipe.
- This recipe is awesome to get extra fiber and veggies throughout the day.
- It is a great smoothie to ge trid of bloat.
Ingredients for this orange carrot ginger smoothie.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this smoothie recipe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Orange– I used navel oranges but you can use whatever oranges you have on hand. Oranges are great for a natural boost of vitamin C.
- Carrots– Carrots are packed with a ton beta carotene and fiber.
- Ginger– Ginger will aid in digestion and will help kick up your immune sytem.
- Honey– Using raw honey is is reccomended but you can use regular honey is that is more available. It is an optional ingredient for this smoothie but it does add a nice sweetness to the smoothie.
How to make carrot orange ginger smoothie.
This is how you can make this smoothie at home. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend everything until smooth.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
What blender do you use for this carrot orange smoothie?
Since this recipe uses raw carrots, a high-speed blender is always best. I used my brand new Vitamix that I purchased on Black Friday.
Don’t worry though, you can make this smoothie recipe in any blender just make sure to adjust the blending time to get it
Can I make this smoothie ahead of time?
This smoothie is best made right before enjoying. If you want to make it ahead of time, you can prep the fruits and veggies before then place them in a blender whenever you are ready for the smoothie.
I find that doing that helps me save a ton of time and not skip my delicious smoothie when I am feeling lazy.
My smoothie is too thick, what can I do?
A smoothie will always be a bit thicker than juice. Since the ingredients we are using in this smoothie are usually found in a smoothie, you might expect this to have the same texture but it will not because we are keeping all the fiber in.
Enjoy it as soon as you blend it for the best texture. If the smoothie separates a bit, make sure to give it a good stir before enjoying it again.
Ginger carrot orange smoothie
If you made this carrot orange smoothie and enjoyed it, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Immune boosting ginger carrot orange smoothie
- 3 large orange peeled
- 2 medium carrot peeled roughly chopped
- 1 inch ginger peeled
- 1 & ½ cup water cold or room temperature depending on preference
- 1 tablespoon honey optional
- Place all the ingredients listed above in that order in your blender.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!