Peach smoothies are the perfect drink for summer! Refreshing, fruity, and of so delicious. This one is especially good because it also has CBD added into the mix to bring you a sweet, flavorful, and healthy for you summer drink. This also has anti-inflammatory properties to keep you healthy and feeling good!
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
Bright, flavorful, and delicious during the summer time! That’s the recipe that I am bringing you today 🙂
When it comes to smoothies in the summer, I am the queen of them all! That’s probably all I have because it’s sooo freaking hot where I live. It is more often than not over 100 degrees fahrenheit or about 38 degrees celsius… Yea it’s pretty rough…
But I always have my frozen fruits and smoothies ready for summer.
This is probably my favorite smoothie for summer recipe ever!
I remember when I was younger in Algeria we would always purchase a ton of peaches when they were in season! We would wash them, cut them and either freeze them or make peach jam.
This memory has stuck with me since then… That incredibly sweet scent of peaches actually makes my heart smile so that’s where this recipe came from.
I wanted something comforting during this weird corona virus time so I automatically was inclined to use peaches in this smoothie! Don’t fret if you don’t have peaches, you can use nectarines too and have a very similar result.
What’s so special about this CBD peach smoothie?
Oh my gosh! Don’t get me started about what’s so good about this summer smoothie recipe. I personally love it because I love anything peach in the summer, but here are a few other reasons why you need to make this smoothie!
- It is so so refreshing! In the summer heat, nothing beats an ice-cold smoothie.
- It has no added sugar and is free of any processed ingredients.
- CBD! It has CBD for the perfect anti-inflammatory touch!
- A Vitamin C powerhouse. This is one heck of an immune-boosting smoothie recipe!
- Allows you to use up fruits that are starting to ripen a tad bit too fast due to the heat…
- Everyone will love it, take my word on that!
Ingredients for this delicious summer smoothies
- Ripe peaches- I like to wash, slice, and freeze my peaches before using them. It makes the smoothie almost like a summer slushie! Swap nectarines for the peaches and you will get yourself an amazing nectarine smoothie.
- Navel orange– I love pairing oranges with peaches. It is the perfect bright flavor ever!
- CBD oil– I added CBD oil to my smoothie to add all the CBD benefits into my daily intake.
You will also need a good blender to make your smoothie as creamy as possible 🙂
I got my CBD oil from Luvive! Use the code LOAF15 to get 15% off your order today 🙂
What is CBD?
CBD is the part of the marijuana plant that won’t get you high! It is short for cannabibiol, a chemical compound derived from the marijuana plant.
What are the health benefits of CBD
CBD has been portrayed as this magical potion that we were all waiting for. Many sources claim that it can heal anything, but we are not so sure about that. Some of the more common things that CBD helps with would be:
- Pain relief
- Anxiety and depression reduction
- It may reduce acne
- It might also have neuroprotective properties
There are other things that CBD can help with like alleviating cancer symptoms and but more.
But whether all the CBD benefits are real or are products of all the hype that has been created around it the past couple of years, we don’t know yet. But it definitely worth giving it a shot!
More smoothies you will absolutely love!
- Strawberry banana yogurt smoothie
- Immune boosting orange mango smoothie
- Velvety Smooth Avocado Smoothie with Banana
- Vegan High Protein Chocolate Smoothie
What do you think of these peach smoothie shots though? I am using my new backdrop that I so proudly made!
CBD Orange Peach Smoothie
If you enjoyed this recipe make sure to give it a 5 star rating by clicking on the stars under the recipe title!
CBD Orange Peach Smoothie
- 2 ripe peaches preferably sliced and frozen beforehand
- 1 large navel orange
- ½ cup water
- 10 drops CBD oil
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. taste to check if the texture is to your liking. If it's too thick add water and if it's too thin add some more frozen peaches!
- Enjoy your healthy CBD smoothie
IF YOU TRIED THIS INCREDIBLE HEALTHY SMOOTHIE RECIPE MAKE SURE TO RATE IT BY CLICKING THE 5 STARS ABOVE AND LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN BELOW TO LET US KNOW HOW YOURS TURNED OUT!
Also don’t forget to join us on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!