This high-protein 4-ingredient banana peach smoothie is thick, creamy, and tastes just like dessert! It is a great breakfast or snack option that you can throw together in less than 5 minutes.
Looking for more healthy recipes? Try this Good for you Almond Banana Date Smoothie, Easy Healthy Matcha Green Smoothie, Easy and Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie and also the 3-ingredient Toasted Hazelnut Smoothie with Bananas.
This peach banana smoothie is kinda life-changing and I know that’s a big statement but for the past few days, I’ve been craving all the peach desserts lately, and in an effort to not only consume sugary desserts I’ve been having this smoothie!
It hits the spot every time too! It’s smooth and creamy and tastes just like a peaches and cream pie without all the extra sugar, butter, and all things baking!
This is the best banana peach smoothie recipe ever!
I like having this 4 ingredient smoothie either for an on-the-go breakfast or for a quick and easy snack. It comes together in less than 5 minutes for a treat that tastes just like dessert but is actually good for you!
Honestly, if you have the ingredients for this smoothie, you need to try it NOW!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It’s easy to make!
- Only requires 4 ingredients
- Has no added sugar
- Is high in protein without using any protein powder
- Tastes like a peaches and cream pie or dessert!
Ingredients for this banana peach smoothie
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this 4-ingredient smoothie at home. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Peach- I like to use fresh peaches for my peach smoothie because I can control how ripe they are but if you don’t have access to fresh peaches you can always use frozen peaches.
- Banana– I use very ripe bananas to make sure that the smoothie is sweet.
- Milk- I have used dairy and non dairy milk for this recipe. But for the sake of keeping this smoothie high protein I like to use dairy milk.
- Greek yogurt– Greek yogurt is packed with protein, use an unweetened greek yogurt for a creamy and high protein smoothie.
How to make peach banana smoothie
This is how you can make it at home. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Add all your ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve, decorate with a peach slice (optional), and enjoy with a straw.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
Do I have to use frozen fruits?
No, using frozen fruit is not necessary. But it will make your smoothie a lot more refreshing if you do use cold/frozen fruits.
Do I have to peel the peaches?
No need to peel the peaches, but feel free to peel them if you want. Because we are blending everything together you will not feel or notice that the peels were kept on, plus who wants to spend extra time peeling peaches when you want a quick smoothie.
Will kids enjoy this banana peach smoothie?
I consider this smoothie to be very kid-friendly. First off, it’s not green which I think it huge when making smoothies for kids if they see green they run.
It’s also made with kid-friendly fruits that yield a sweet high protein drink so yes, I think kids will love it as much as us adults too!
4-ingredient peach banana smoothie
If you made this peach banana smoothie and enjoyed it, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
No sugar added banana peach smoothie
- 1 large peach ripe
- 1 medium banana ripe, frozen
- ⅓ cup greek yogurt unsweetened
- ½ cup milk you can use nut milks or soy milk as well.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Depending on your blender it can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Serve in a glass and enjoy!
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!