This Starbucks spinach feta wrap is the ultimate copycat recipe made with whole wheat tortillas, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and egg whites to bring you the most delicious breakfast recipe ever. Plus this delicious copycat is full of protein making it one of the healthier options you can grab from there and is a great way to start your day.
Since you are here, make sure to check out this Starbucks peach green tea drink, this Strawberry acai refresher, as well as this Starbucks roasted tomato mozzarella panini sandwich.
This is the best and most delicious breakfast wrap recipe ever!
I think I can speak for all of us when I say that this is one of those items that you can grab at Starbucks during busy mornings when you want something that is high in protein and taste delicious too. Today I am going to show you exactly how to make it.
Why you need to make this recipe!
- This is a cost-effective way to make the quick morning meal that you usually would go and grab at Starbucks.
- You can control what goes into your feta breakfast wrap because you are making it at home with simple ingredients. Nothing is processed over here.
- It is a healthier option for weight loss. If you are counting calories you can make sure to use a little less oil or use a lower-calorie wrap which is not possible when ordering the real deal from Starbucks.
- No need to hit the drive-through and waste extra precious time. You can make this and enjoy it all in the comfort of your own home.
Ingredients for this Starbucks whole wheat wrap
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Whole-wheat wrap
- Egg whites- You can use fresh eggs or use that carton of egg whites to make this.
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Feta cheese
- Fresh spinach
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper- Use these to taste and feel free to add other spices depending on your liking. Think of garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and even smoked paprika.
How to make this spinach feta wrap
This is how you can make this. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Heat up your large skillet over medium heat.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top or use some cooking spray on it to keep the egg white from sticking.
- Add the egg whites to the pan season with salt and pepper, fold over to make a log, then transfer to a plate once cooked.
- In the same pan cook your spinach, seasoned with salt and pepper until wilted.
- On your work surface, lay the whole wheat tortilla which is the wrap base for this recipe.
- Place the spinach in the center, and top it with however much feta cheese as you’d like sun-dried tomatoes and egg whites.
- Roll the wrap then place it back on the pan to toast the sides.
- Toast each side until golden brown then flip and repeat.
- Remove from heat, slice in half, and enjoy your feta & egg wrap!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store leftover spinach feta Starbucks wrap?
You can store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days. You can either reheat these in the microwave, on a skillet, or even in the air fryer before enjoying them for maximum flavor.
I think this is the perfect recipe to prep for those busy morning grab-and-go breakfasts.
Can I freeze these traditional Starbucks feta wraps?
You sure can. Wrap each one individually with plastic wrap and place in an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 months. You can Thaw them in the fridge overnight or on the counter for a few hours. Make sure to reheat them in the microwave or on the stove before enjoying them.
What to serve with this Starbucks spinach feta wrap?
To make this a complete breakfast or meal, here are a few things you can enjoy alongside this wrap:
- Fresh fruit
- Cold brew or tea
- Greek yogurt parfait
- Side salad
Can I use something other than feta cheese?
If you’re not a huge fan of feta cheese, you can also use cream cheese instead.
The best homemade version of the Starbucks spinach feta wrap
Starbucks egg white spinach wrap
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- olive oil
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup spinach chopped
- 3 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoon feta cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place a non stick pan on medium heat and coat with oil or cooking spray. Add the egg whites once warm, season with salt and pepper and cook. Fold the egg on itself twice to make a log and transfer to a plate.olive oil, 2 egg whites, salt & pepper
- Cook the spinach with salt and pepper on medium heat until wilted for 2-3 minutes.½ cup spinach
- Place your tortilla on your working surface, add the wilted spinach a generous sprinkle of feta cheese, sundried tomato pieces, and the egg white log and wrap it up.1 large whole wheat tortilla, 3 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes, 2 tablespoon feta cheese
- Toast your wrap on a hot pan or on a panini press, slice down the middle and enjoy.
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!