This Starbucks pumpkin spice frappuccino is a delicious drink that will make you think of the fall season. It is especially enjoyable when the hot summer days haven’t cooled down yet but you need your pumpkin fix. It is creamy, packed with fall spices, and is so easy to make. Grab the recipe, try it out, and let me know what you think!
Since you are here, make sure to take a look at this pumpkin cream cold brew coffee recipe, this brown sugar shaken espresso, homemade Starbucks pumpkin spice syrup, as well as this homemade pumpkin spice mix.
This is the best pumpkin frappuccino recipe
It’s pumpkin season in August so naturally we want everything refreshing and that’s what this pumpkin frappuccino is all about.
As soon as Starbucks released its fall menu the vibe switched, everyone became pumpkin pie spice obsessed and it totally makes sense. After the intense heat that this summer has been made out of, we all need a little something extra refreshing. So naturally showing you how to make your own pumpkin spice frappuccino seemed like the next best thing!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- This recipe will only take minutes of your time saving you a ton of time as well as money in the long run.
- The pumpkin flavor in this drink is perfectly balanced.
- This drink tastes even better than the one you get at your local Starbucks.
What ingredients are in the Starbucks pumpkin spice frappuccino?
The Starbucks menu page says that their pumpkin frappuccino contains ice, milk, coffee frappuccino syrup which acts as the frappuccino base in this drink, coffee, whipped cream, pumpkin spice sauce, as well as pumpkin spice topping.
To be able to recreate this recipe perfectly we are going to have to make the pumpkin sauce before making this drink. It is made with sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree and spices and will come together in about 10 minutes!
Ingredients for this Starbucks pumpkin spice frappuccino recipe.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this homemade version of your favorite fall drink. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Milk- Starbucks uses 2% milk but feel free to use your milk of choice. I have made this with whole milk or even skim milk and it tasted so good!
- Espresso or strongly brewed coffee
- Pumpkin spice sauce- I have an in-depth article showing you how to make the pumpkin spice sauce so your drinks taste exactly the same as the Starbucks ones.
- Xanthan gum– The xanthan gum will emulsify the drink giving us that perfect frappuccino consistency.
- Whipped cream
How to make this Starbucks pumpkin frappucino
This is how you can make this delicious pumpkin spice frappe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Add the milk, coffee, pumpkin spice sauce, xanthan gum, and ice into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice and enjoy your own homemade seasonal drink!
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Can I make this frappuccino with non-dairy milk?
Absolutely. This recipe would taste amazing with almond milk, oat milk, or any other dairy-free milk you like.
Can I make this recipe without an espresso maker?
Don’t worry about the espresso machine, you can make your coffee using the Italian espresso maker.
But the next best thing would be to mix some instant coffee with ¼ cup of hot water and use that instead.
What ingredients do I need to make the Pumpkin spice sauce?
You will find all the details of this sauce recipe here. But you will need pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, granulated sugar vanilla extract, and salt.
Pumpkin spice crème frappuccino blended beverage recipe
Starbucks pumpkin spice frappuccino recipe
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend, starting with the ice, espresso shots, milk, pumpkin spice cause, and the xanthan gum.1 cup ice, 2 espresso shots, ½ cup milk, 3 tablespoon Starbucks pumpkin spice sauce, ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- Blend until smooth then pour in a tall glass, top with whipped cream a dusting of pumpkin pie spice, and enjoy!whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!