This easy spinach pizza with white sauce will take your pizza night traditions to the next level. It is creamy, cheesy and packs a garlicky punch like no other. It is topped with spinach and sun-dried tomato to balance the cheese and depth of flavor to the whole dish.
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
I will almost always take extra cheese over anything else. That’s why this pizza is where it’s at! It is made using a white pizza sauce which is packed with cheese and garlic to satisfy everyone that loves cheese as much as I do.
This specific white spinach pizza has been inspired form my time at Sammy’s WoodFired Pizza and Grill, just like this Restaurant style Air Fried Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze recipe. Thinking about it now, it would probably make an amazing side dish to this pizza, so definitely try it out ASAP!
This is our favorite spinach pizza with white sauce recipe!
When I first made this spinach white pizza or Florentine pizza, it was literally gone in less than 10 minutes. There was three of us, and deep down, I know I should’ve made one for each one of us but I wanted to make sure I had enough crust in the freezer for the weekend. So I did what I had to do.
But listen to me, if you have enough crust… Please, please, please make extra. It’s that good and your family might be upset if you don’t make more of this delicious white pizza. I told you!
More pizza recipes you will love!
- Creamy Garlic White Pizza Sauce
- Easy Flat Bread Margarita Pizza with Pesto Drizzle
- NO FAIL Pizza dough for Two (small batch)
What’s so special about this Spinach pizza with white sauce?
When it comes to pizza I’m an expert, or so I like to think. That’s why I think you should try this recipe as soon as possible, It is:
- Packed with cheese (hello, cheese lover!)
- A way easier version of the Florentine spinach pizza
- A pizza that can be made in less than 30 minutes.
- Makes for the perfect weeknight pizza dinner option or pizza night recipe.
What is white pizza?
Think of a white pizza as a regular pizza but on steroids. It is a pizza that has a white cheese sauce instead of your regular tomato sauce. It makes it more rich and allows you to top your extra cheesy pizza with toppings that wouldn’t automatically go very well with a tomato sauce based pizza.
We love adding meat and veggies to our white pizzas and of course a little extra cheese here and there.
Ingredients for this white pizza recipe
- Spinach– I used frozen spinach because it is easy and you can get it form the store anytime.
- Sun dried tomatoes– Sun dried tomatoes make this pizza fancier and add some depth of flavor.
- White pizza sauce– For the white sauce you can make it in advance or the day of following this white sauce pizza recipe.
- Pizza crust– I used the Stone fire pizza crust because it makes this recipe so much easier especially when i t comes to weeknight dinner.
How to make white spinach pizza
To make this white spinach pizza you will need to:
- Preheat the oven and cook your spinach.
- Spread the white sauce on the crust, then top it with the spinach and the sun dried tomatoes.
Yup, it’s that easy. That’s why I make it at least once a week. Plus what a great way to have everyone eat their veggies with this pizza recipe 🙂
Can I make a bigger pizza with this recipe?
This recipe is made for 1 14 inch pizza crust. You can definitely double or triple the measurements of this pizza for a larger batch. Since this is a super pizza, it is very forgiving. If you put too much spinach or too little spinach the sun dried tomatoes will balance it out. Same when it comes to the sun dried tomatoes. Just have fun with it and your creation will be amazing!
Can I use homemade pizza dough?
Yes, you absolutely can. You can use whatever pizza dough your heart desires. I have made this specific spinach pizza recipe with my NO FAIL Pizza dough for Two and it worked great. Just bake the pizza according to the pizza dough recipe.
Spinach pizza with white sauce
If you tried this sun dried tomato and spinach white pizza recipe and loved it please leave us a rating by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description.
Spinach pizza with white sauce
- 1 bag frozen spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes diced
- 3/4 cup white pizza sauce see notes.
- 1 large Stone Fire 14-inch pizza crust
- Start by preheating the oven to 425F.
- In a medium sauce pan, cook the frozen spinach on medium heat until all the water has evaporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste then set aside.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet or a pizza pan then evenly spread the white pizza sauce on top. Top it with the cooked spinach, and the diced sun dried tomatoes. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Pull our of the oven, stop with parmesan and red pepper flakes, slice and serve immediately.
Thank you so much for making it all the way down here
If you tried this awesome game day air fryer recipe and loved it as much as we did, make sure to leave a comment down below to let us know how your keto mousse turned out. In the mean time don’t forget to follow us on Instagram.
SHOP THIS RECIPE
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!