These CRUMBL confetti cake cookies are the cutest cookies you’ll ever have. They are made using pound cake mix and sprinkles then topped with a pink vanilla Cream cheese frosting and topped with extra sprinkles. They’re like a party in a cookie!
Crumbl confetti cake cookies, funfetti cake cookies, or even birthday cake cookies, these can be called all kinds of different names but at the end of the day they’re plain delicious!
These cookies are made using pound cake which makes them extra fast and easy to throw together whenever you’re craving something sweet or if you need to bring a sweet treat with you to a cookout or picnic.
This is the best Confetti cake cookie recipe ever!
These funfetti cake mix cookies are seriously a family favorite. I always get requests to make them over and over again. They’re really good both with and without the pink buttercream. But if I had the choice, I would always have them with the frosting and sprinkles. They’re more cheerful that way!
Using pound cake mix for these cookies will yield a soft, chewy, and buttery cookie. It seriously takes them up a notch. I made these with the hopes of recreating the CRUMBL confetti cake cookies and we got pretty close. YAY!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It is the cutest cookie ever!
- This recipe makes cookies out of pound cake mix! Pretty neat huh 🙂
- You can make these cookies in less than 30 minutes.
- These cookies taste just like a confetti cake.
- The pink vanilla buttercream makes them taste even better!
Ingredients for this birthday cake cookies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make these cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Pound cake mix- You can use regular cake mix but I think pound cake mix really takes these up a notch.
- Baking powder– The baking powder will add a little height to these cookies.
- Egg– You will need to use eggs at room temperature.
- Oil– Use any unflavored oil. You can go for canola or even vegetable oil.
- Confetti sprinkles– The sprinkles are used in both the cookie batter as well as to decorate the top of the cookies.
- Butter– You will need unsalted softened butter to make the pink vanilla cookie frosting.
- Cream cheese-You will need softened cream cheese to make the frosting.
- Powdered sugar– Powdered sugar is also used to make the cookie buttercream.
- Vanilla– The vanilla will make your buttercream frosting even better!
How to make CRUMBL confetti cake cookies
This is how you can make these funfetti cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Mix the pound cake mix, baking powder, oil, egg together until the dry mixture disappears.
- Add in the sprinkles and mix to combine again.
- Scoop out the cookie dough and bake in the preheated oven.
Make the pink buttercream
- Cream the butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until creamy.
- Pipe the pink buttercream on top of the cooled-down cookies and top with more sprinkles.
More CRUMBL cookies you’ll love!
- Fruity CRUMBL Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- Chilled CRUMBL Twix Cookies Copycat Recipe
- The softest Crumbl Circus Animal Cookies
- Fruity CRUMBL Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
What’s the difference between cake mix and cookie mix?
The difference between cake mix and cookie mix will be the amount of the ingredients used and the ingredients that you’ll have to add in before mixing.
Cake mix makes a softer, thinner, and more wet batter, while the cookie mix will make something more dry.
How to store these CRUMBL confetti cake cookies?
To store these cookies, place them in an airtight container and store at room temeprature for 3 days.
You can also store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
How to freeze frosted cookies?
If you want to freeze your frosted cookies, place them on a baking sheet and freeze completely. Pull them out of the freezer and wrap each individual cookie with plastic wrap then place them in an airtight container and back in the freezer for up to 2 months.
How to frost cookies?
To frost these confetti cookies, place the buttercream in a piping back fitter with a medium-sized Wilton piping tip and start piping from the center and going around until you get to the edge.
Finally just top them with extra confetti sprinkles and enjoy them. Make sure to take a photo for the gram before though, because these are too cute!
CRUMBL Confetti Cake Cookies
If you made these CRUMBL inspired confetti cake cookies and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
CRUMBL confetti cake cookies
Confetti cake cookies
- 1 box pound cake mix 16 oz
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoon canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon confetti sprinkles
Make the confetti cake cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchement paper then set aside.
- Mix the pound cake mix, baking powder, eggs, oil together until the dry mixture disappears. Gently fold in the confetti sprinkles.
- Using a medium cookie scooper, scoop out 10 equally sized cookies and place them on the prepared baking sheet leaving at least 2 inches of space in between.
- Bake the cookies for 8 minutes, as soon as they come out of the oven then swoosh the cookie with a larger cookie cutter to give them a perfectly round look and keep them thicker. Let them cool down fully.
Make the pink cookie buttercream.
- Cream the butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract together until light and creamy.
- Using a tooth pick, grab some pink gel food coloring and then swirl the toothpick into the buttercream and mix again. The buttercream should be bright pink, if yours is still pale, add a little more gel food coloring at a time and
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!