This creamy lemonade is the best thing you’ll ever have this summer. It is an iced cold lemonade sweetened with sweetened condensed milk and granulated sugar. This process makes it taste just like a lemon cream pie!
If you’re looking for more delicious drink recipes, why not try the 70 calories 4-ingredient Watermelon Slushie, Easy Keto Summer Matcha Lemonade with Chia Seeds, Starbucks Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink Copycat and also Iced Golden Ginger Drink Starbucks Copycat recipe.
Tiktok made me do it again! I saw this creamy lemonade on there and immediately tried it out… Let me tell you! It doesn’t disappoint at all.
I knew that there was a Brazilian lemonade recipe that uses sweetened condensed milk but that one uses limes instead of lemons.
So on days where you don’t have limes available you can make this recipe using lemons and have something just as good and maybe even better!
This is the best Creamy lemonade you’ll ever have!
This recipe sounds fancy but it actually as easy as can be. All you’ll need to do is mix all the ingredients together, add some water, and ice and call it a day!
I will actually be making this a lot more this summer. It is the best Tiktok recipe trend yet!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It tastes like a lemon meringue pie/ lemon cream pie, I swear!
- It is extremely easy to make.
- You can make a large batch of this drink and serve it for BBQ’s and picnics.
- This lemonade uses pantry staples and will make something out of this world.
- It’ll be ready in only a few minutes.
Ingredients for this Tiktok creamy lemonade
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this tart lemonade. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Lemons & squeezed lemon juice– You will need to slice a lemon in there as well as juice a few more.
- Sweetened condensed milk– This is what will make your lemonade extra creamy.
- Granulated sugar-The granulated sugar is used to help sweeten the lemonade some more.
- Coldwater– As for any lemonade recipe, you will need some cold water to mix everything together.
How to make Creamy lemonade
This is how you can make this creamy lemonade. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Slice one lemon into thin slices.
- Place the lemons and ice in a pitcher.
- Squeeze the lemon juice in a measuring cup or bowl.
- Mix in the granulated sugar and sweetened condensed milk until fully dissolved.
- Pour the lemon juice mixture into the pitcher full of ice.
- Top with water, stir and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
Can you make this creamy lemonade ahead of time?
Absolutely! You can make this lemonade ahead of time without adding the ice so it doesn’t get watered down.
Make it and store it in the fridge for whenever you’re ready to serve this summery drink. Once you’re ready, add ice and serve.
Tiktok creamy lemonade recipe
If you made this creamy lemonade and enjoyed it, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
- 1 lemon sliced thinly
- ½ cup lemon juice juice of 3-4 lemons
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 3 cup cold water
- Slice one lemon into thin slices then place those in a pitcher full of ice.
- Squeeze the lemon juice in a measuring cup or bowl, then mix in the sweetened condensed milk and granulated sugar until dissolved.
- Pour the lemon juice mixture into the pitcher full of ice. Top with water, stir and enjoy!
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!
This looks yummy! Do you need to use Meyer lemons or regular lemons?
I used regular lemons!
Holly rheachel Woods
Can you use lemon from a bottle?
Lemon from a bottle wouldn’t give you the same results. Fresh squeezed lemon would work best for this recipe.
Honestly the best lemonade I’ve ever made. This recipe is really easy!!!
I am so glad to hear this! Thank you so much for letting me know.