This Starbucks iced golden ginger drink is what spring is all about! It is fresh, vibrant, and is also dairy-free and vegan! It packs a kick of healthy spices to give you glowy skin and better digestion while enjoying your newest favorite Starbucks iced turmeric latte and saving money on the way!
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
Does anyone else feel like the years have been racing lately? I feel like the older you get the faster they pass by which has lead me to conclude that I have to literally evnjoy every second because I will never get it back.
Part of my plan is to have something I enjoy everyday while sitting outside on my balcony and getting some fresh air.
This is the best iced golden ginger drink ever!
After trying this turmeric golden ginger drink at Starbucks I knew I had to recreate it and enjoy it throughout the spring and summer because it is both refreshing and packed with anti oxidants.
It gives me vacation feels which I am always down for especially after a the long year that we just passed. I’ll take anything that will help my tastebuds and senses travel else where.
Dairy free iced turmeric ginger latte
If you’re someone who can’t have dairy, this beverage
is perfect for you! It is made using coconut milk which will yield a tropical, super creamy, and refreshing drink to enjoy anytime.
This drink is a little bit of a mixture between summer and fall flavors all mixed together. It is lightly sweet with warm and earthy tones from the spices. It is then topped with coconut milk and pineapple to bring you a taste of the tropics with a little creaminess in the background.
What’s so special about this iced golden ginger drink Starbucks recipe?
- It is fresh and refreshing
- This drink will cost you a fraction of what the actual Starbucks beverages costs
- It’s a great way to get in all those healthy spices while enjoying a cooling drink
- It is extremely easy to make at home
- This drink is a great way of getting your antioxidants in.
- It will save you a ton of time by avoiding the long Starbucks drive-through lanes
More Starbucks drinks you will love!
- The best Starbucks Salted Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with No Ice Cream
- Starbucks Matcha Frappuccino Copycat Recipe
Ingredients for iced golden ginger drink
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this__. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Turmeric- You will need ground turmeric powder. this will make the drink a beautiful golden color and will add an earthy and peppery flavor to the drink.
- Ginger– I’m addicted to ginger so I had to use two types of ginger in this drink. The first kind of ginger is gonna be ground ginger that brings peppery, warm, and a gentle touch of floral and citrus undertones.
- Cinnamon- The cinnamon will add a hint of warmth and sweetness to this drink.
- Pineapple juice– the pineapple juice will add sweetness and fruitiness to this drink.
- Coconut milk– We use unsweetened coconut milk for this recipe but feel free to use sweetened coconut milk. It will add creaminess and a tropical flavor as well.
- Ginger syrup- I told you! We love ginger so much that we had to add a little more ginger syrup as well.
- Ice– Of course, you’ll need ice to make this iced golden latte.
What to use instead of ginger syrup?
If you don’t have ginger syrup and don’t want to wait for it to be delivered, you can use 2 table spoons granulated sugar or 2 tablespoons of simple syrup instead. Mix both of these with the hot water until dissolved.
How to make an iced golden ginger latte from Starbucks at home!
This is how you can make the best-iced turmeric latte. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- In a measuring cup, add in the turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, ginger syrup, and hot water and froth using a hand held frother.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir, and serve over ice.
Tips to make the best turmeric ginger iced latte
- Check your spices and make sure they are not expired– I know this sounds like a lame tip, but a lot of us get spices and forget about them and believe it or not, they do expire! Plus fresh spices taste 100 times better than expired spices so check them first!
- Mix the spices, syrup and hot water together first– The reason why I say to mix those together first is to incorporate the spices into the liquid so that once we add the rest of the ingredients everything is nicely spread throughout. No one wants a thick layer of spices chilling on top of their drink!
- Feel free to customize the sweetness of your drink– This drink is sweetened with the ginger syrup as well as the pineapple juice. If you feel like it’s gonna be too sweet, start with 1 tablespoon of the ginger syrup, try it then add more if needed.
If this drink healthy?
It depends on what you consider healthy. I wouldn’t say this iced turmeric latte is the healthiest because oft he added sugar it contains but it sure is healthier than the Starbucks version I would say. It also packs a good amount of anti-oxidants and health benefits from the natural spices used in it.
In moderation I would say that it can be pretty good for you!
Iced golden ginger drink Starbucks copycat
If you made this iced golden ginger drink Starbucks copycat recipe and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Iced golden ginger drink Starbucks copycat recipe
- hand held frother
- Add the ground turmeric, ground ginger, and ground cinnamon to a measuring cup. Top with the hot water and the ginger syrup and mix using a hand held frother.
- Add in the coconut milk and the pineapple juice and stir to combine.
- Pour the iced golden ginger drink over two glasses of ice and enjoy with your favorite person!
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!