Nothing makes for a better breakfast than this valentine’s day very berry healthy smoothie. It is filling, healthy, and not to forget very pretty! This pink drink is the perfect way to start your valentine’s day morning!
After posting so many sweet treats, I wanted to give you some healthier options for this valentine’s day!
This healthy strawberry raspberry smoothie would be the perfect breakfast treat for your boo on valentine’s day! It is both absolutely stunning and so so healthy for you. You can thank me later!
PS: If you missed the previous valentine’s day recipes I shared checked them out 🙂
- The 18 best valentine’s day cookie ideas
- Healthy no bake valentine’s day cookies
- Valentine’s day stamped shortbread cookies
- Heart valentine’s day cookie cake for two!
What makes this very berry smoothie recipe so special?
I am totally obsessed with this Valentine’s day healthy smoothie because it is one of those drinks that are both healthy, tasty and satisfying.
The vibrant pink color of this smoothie makes this drink the perfect thing to serve for breakfast to your loved ones on Valentine’s day!
I used hemp seeds in this smoothie to give it an extra boost of nutrients. So in addition of being the cutest pink drink, it is also packed with vegan protein and healthy fats!
More valentine’s day recipes
Avocado sauce pasta
Ingredients for this valentine’s smoothie for two
We often refer to this smoothie as the strawberry raspberry smoothie for short in my house hold because it mainly consists of those ingredients as the base plus some other things. Here is exactly what you will need to make your other half this Valentine’s smoothie:
- Milk – Use any milk you’d like, I went with almond milk to keep this healthy smoothie vegan and dairy free!
- Frozen strawberries & raspberries – I used both frozen strawberries and raspberries to keep the flavor concentrated and make sure that the smoothie comes out thick!
- Frozen banana– I added ½ a frozen banana to increase the sweetness level of this smoothie and make it smoother.
- Vanilla powder (optional but highly suggested!!) – I love adding vanilla powders to my smoothies. It adds a beautiful sweet note to the drink. Make sure to use vanilla powder because vanilla extract usually has alcohol in it and that will ruin the taste of the smoothie. I used this one!
- Hemp Seeds – I add hemp seeds to pretty much anything! They are a nutritional power house and will keep you satisfied for a whole lot longer. I am obsessed with this Manitoba brand!
- Maple Syrup (optional)– Again this is an optional ingredient. Try the smoothie before adding the maple syrup to see if it needs more sweetness or not.
How to make the perfect Valentine’s day healthy smoothie
This Strawberry raspberry smoothie is as simple as 1,2,3!
Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth!
Once you are done blending, try it and see if it needs more sweetness. If it does add some maple syrup and blend again.
Serve in two tall glasses and sprinkle some hemp seeds on top for a super instagrammy drink!
Valentine’s day very berry smoothie for two
Valentine’s day very berry smoothie
- 2 cups milk any milk works
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberry
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder optional
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup optional
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses, top with some hemp seeds and serve this perfect healthy valentine's day smoothie recipe.
Tips to make the perfect strawberry raspberry smoothie!
When making smoothies there are some rules to keep in mind if you really wanna make an amazing drink!
- Use frozen fruits! When you make a smoothie make sure to use frozen fruits. This will ensure that the smoothie is full of flavor. If you add too much ice to a smoothie it becomes watered down and bland.
- Power up your smoothie! If you don’t have hemp hemp seeds, it’s okay. Just make sure to power up your smoothies with other seeds or anything healthy for that matter! I always enjoy adding flax seeds, chia seeds, nut butters, greek yogurt… Anything to make it healthier right!
Shop this recipe
This article may contain some affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.