This easy and delicious Starbucks iced apple crisp oatmilk shaken espresso is the newest addition to the Starbucks new fall drinks menu that we all were impatiently waiting for. It is a creamy espresso drink with the most delicious apple flavor and lucky for you, you can now make it in the comfort of your own home for a fraction of the price.
Since you are here make sure to check out this Starbucks pumpkin spice sauce, Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew, Starbucks apple crisp macchiato, as well as this iced brown sugar oatmilk shaken espresso!
This post is sponsored by my friends over at Imperial Sugar. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Lifestyle of a foodie possible.
This is the best starbucks apple crisp oatmilk macchiato recipe
This is the ultimate fall drink if you’re not a Pumpkin person. So this time around starbucks’ fall menu has a new shaken apple crisp espresso instead of their regular apple macchiato and we are here for it. The crisp and coldness of this creamy oat milk beverage is absolute heaven.
It is also here for a limited time, since the Starbucks holiday menu does change after a few months I figured why not give this recipe a permanent spot on the blog so that you can recreate your favorite coffee at home year round! Try it and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It tastes just like the coffee giant’s popular shaken espresso drink that they have in store during the fall of 2023!
- This recipe has the most perfect gooey taste of apple crisp mixer with coffee. It’s truly delightful.
- You will be able to enjoy this sweet drink anytime you want even after the fall lineup has changed.
- This recipe will save you a ton of money in the long run because Starbucks drinks aren’t cheap!
Ingredients for this new iced apple crisp oatmilk shaken espresso
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this Starbucks apple crisp shaken espresso. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Apple juice or apple concentrate
- Cinnamon sticks
- Imperial Sugar brown sugar– I used light brown sugar in this recipe but feel free to use dark brown sugar as well.
- Vanilla extract
- Starbucks blonde espresso
- Oatmilk – We are using oatmilk just like Starbucks does in their popular drink but feel free to use regular milk! Soy milk would go so well in this recipe because of how creamy it is.
- Ice cubes
- Oatmilk – If you don’t have oatmilk or don’t want to use that you can opt for 2% milk, skim milk, whole milk, cashew milk, almond milk, coconut milk, or even soy milk.
- Espresso– If you don’t have an espresso machine you can just use ¼ cup hot water and a tablespoon of instant coffee. Feel free to use a little less instant coffee to balance out the flavors.
Why Imperial Sugar?
This recipe uses Imperial Sugar to really elevate that apple crisp syrup that we make for this Starbucks copycat recipe.
It dissolves perfectly in the syrup and gives our coffee the most delicious depth of flavor!
How to make iced brown sugar oatmilk shaken espresso
This is how you can make this delicious drink. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
Make the apple crisp syrup
- Whisk the brown sugar, apple juice, salt, and cinnamon sticks together in a saucepan.
- Bring the syrup to a simmer and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add the vanilla extract, and mix well. Allow it to cool down to room temperature before using it.
Build your Starbucks apple crisp shaken espresso
- In a shaker cup or a mason jar add the espresso shots, the apple syrup, and the ice. Close tightly and shake for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour the espresso mixture into a tall glass over ice.
- Top it off with the oat milk, and a little sprinkle of cinnamon, and enjoy!
Feel free to top this drink with cold foam to take it up a notch. I have an awesome recipe for that here!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store leftover brown sugar apple syrup?
You can store this syrup in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
How much is the Starbucks apple crisp iced coffee in stores?
This Starbucks drink will sit at around $7.
Is this copycat recipe vegan-friendly?
Yes, it is! Because we are making our own apple brown sugar syrup as well as using oat milk, this drink is dairy-free and perfect for a vegan diet.
How much caffeine is in this homemade apple crisp shaken espresso coffee?
This recipe uses 2 espresso shots and will have about 130mg of caffeine. Feel free to add more or fewer shots to your cold beverage depending on how light or strong you like it.
Starbucks Iced Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
Starbucks Iced Apple Crisp Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
Brown sugar apple crisp syrup
Starbucks apple crisp macchiato
- 2-3 tablespoon Apple crisp syrup
- ½ Cup oatmilk Can use any milk you'd like
- 2 Espresso shots
- cinnamon for topping
Make the brown sugar apple syrup
- Place the apple juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon stick in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir constinously until the sugar is fully dissolved.½ cup Apple juice, ½ cup Imperial Sugar brown sugar, 1 cinnamon stick
- Allow the syrup to simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat, add in the vanilla extract and mix. Store it in a mason jar or a glass jar with a tight lid.½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Build your Starbucks apple crisp drink.
- To a shaker, add ice, the espresso shots, and the apple crisp syrup. Close the shaker tightly and shake vigorously.2-3 tablespoon Apple crisp syrup, ½ Cup oatmilk, 2 Espresso shots
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass full of ice, and top that off with the creamy oat milk and a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!cinnamon
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!