These no bake 3-ingredients peanut butter cookies are the perfect snack. They are easy to make, aren’t too sweet, and don’t require an oven. So you will keep your home cool all day! Each one of these raw peanut butter cookie bites is gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain free too!
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
I love a good sweet snack always! Especially on days like today where I wasn’t able to sleep all night. I am sleeping on a new mattress and I think it isn’t firm enough to hold my joints together so I woke up at 3 in excruciating pain.
On days like these, I really don’t want to do anything and having an easy and healthy snack at the house makes life that much easier.
These raw peanut butter cookies only contain three ingredients and they could all be considered healthy depending on your actual description of healthy. I don’t feel any guilt when I need a quick little pick me up.
This is the best 3-ingredient raw peanut butter cookie recipe ever!
I know I said that these cookies are vegan, gluten free, grain free, and dairy free but I want you to know that this doesn’t mean they aren’t as tasty! They don’t taste healthy at all! If I had to describe them, I would say that they taste like a soft melt in your mouth fudgy peanut butter cookie.
Another way to enjoy these would be to make them on Sunday night as a meal prep dessert option and add one or two to your work lunch box. Now, when comes lunch time, you would have pretty much gotten a gift from yourself to yourself!
What makes these no bake 3 ingredient cookies so special?
- Not too sweet.
- Super easy to make.
- sweet and salty treat.
- Only require 3 ingredients!
- Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain-free.
- Stores easily for a delicious treat anytime.
- No bake cookies without milk! Yes please!!
The 3 ingredients for these no bake peanut butter cookies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this 3 ingredients. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient list.
- Peanut butter– This recipe uses smooth peanut butter.
- Almond flour– The almond flour is what will suck up all the moisture and stabilize these no bake cookies.
- Maple syrup– The maple syrup is the vegan sweetener used in this recipe.
More peanut butter recipes you will love!
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Small Batch Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- Easy 5-minute Moist Peanut Butter Mug Cake
How to make no bake cookies without milk with just 3 ingredients!
Here is how you can make this super easy snack cookie recipe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed recipe.
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Scoop the cookie dough in a parchment lined baking pan.
- Press each cookie down with a fork on each side to give it the traditional peanut butter cookie look.
- Chill in the freezer then enjoy!
If you want to make these cookies a little extra special, you can drizzle them with melted chocolate or dip half the cookie in melted chocolate.
You can also sprinkle the cookies with some sea salt of crushed peanuts as well for a delicious finish! I personally love topping mine with a drizzle of melted chocolate, some cocoa nibs, and a sprinkle of freeze dried raspberries. It reminds me of a peanut butter and jelly combo nut better!
Can I reduce the amount of maple syrup in these no bake cookies?
Yes you sure can. The cookies themselves are not too sweet but if you want to reduce the maple start by reducing 1 tbsp at a time. Play around with the amount of almond flour as well to get the right cookie consistency.
How to store no bake peanut butter cookies
You can freeze these no bake peanut butter cookies in the freezer for up to 3 months for a quick grab and go snack.
No bake 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies
If you made this no bake 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
No bake 3-ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe
Chocolate dip and drizzle
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips optional
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients in medium bowl until a dough forms. Using a small cookie scooper, scoop out __ cookie dough balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press each cookie dough ball with a fork in both directions to get that traditional peanut butter cookie look.
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes then enjoy!
- If you want to dip or drizzle your cookies with chocolate, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between. Decorate your cookies as you wish!
Thank you so much for making it all the way down.
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the mean time, don’t forget to follow me on instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!