These Easter mini egg blondies are a quick and easy holiday dessert that you can make for your friends and family. The mini egg bars are butter, lightly sweetened, and melt in your mouth thanks to the addition of the Cadbury egg candies. Definitely a fan favorite!
If you’re here for all the Easter dessert recipes, I know you will love these Fudgy Easter mini egg brownies with Robin Eggs, Easter Peanut Butter Eggs ( Reese’s copycat), and Easter Chocolate chip cookies without Candy!
This is the best mini egg blondies for easter baking.
To make these Easter mini egg blondies, I finally got the chance to try the Cadbury mini egg candies for the first time and I was hooked. Immediately, I fell in love when usually I have a hard time with American candies/chocolates because the flavor isn’t my favorite.
But these milk chocolate Cadbury eggs… OOHH!!! They are crazy good and they made these blondies taste even better!
These easter bars are simple to make, quick to enjoy, made in one bowl, and will satisfy your whole family, I promise!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It’s so easy!
- This recipe is festive and perfect for the easter holiday.
- These easter mini egg bars are so chewy and buttery.
- It’s a great recipe to use easter candy leftovers in.
- This is a one bowl recipe meaning less clean up and more enjoying what you baked!
Ingredients for this Easter egg bars
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this easter blondie recipe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Butter– You can use either salted or unsalted butter just make sure that it is softened.
- Brown sugar- This blondie bar recipe is made with brown sugar to keep it extra moist and delicious.
- Egg & yolk– The egg and egg yolk
- Vanilla– The vanilla extract will add a little extra depth of flavor to these bars.
- Flour– AP flour works great for this recipe.
- Baking pwder– This will give these bars a little extra height.
- Salt– Always add a little salt to your sweet baked good to balance out the sweetness of the treats.
- Cadbury eggs– This is the star of the show! I use the Cadbury milk chocolate eggs which are insanely good to me!
How to make
This is how you can make Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the butter and brown sugar together.
- Add in the egg, egg yolk, and the vanilla extract and mix.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, and salt just until the dry mixture disappears.
- Fold in the cadbury eggg, spread in the prepared 8×8 inch pan and bake.
- Let it cool, slice, and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
Can I double this recipe?
Yes, you can double the recipe using the x2 button in the recipe card and bake your bars in a 9×13 inch pan. The baking time should be the same, just let them rest in the baking pan for a little while longer to fully set.
How to store these easter blondies?
You can store these blondies in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Once you’re ready to enjoy them you can have them at room temperature or you can microwave them for a few seconds to get them ooey gooey again.
Can you freeze mini egg blondies?
Yes, you can!
Slice the blondies then place them in an air-tight container and freeze for up to 1 month. Once ready to enjoy them you can thaw them in the fridge overnight or on the counter for a few hours. I also like to pop them in the microwave for a few seconds to get them soft and melty.
What can I use in place of Cadbury eggs?
You don’t have to use these specific candies for your Easter blondies, here are a few other options:
- Easter M&m’s
- Hershey’s Easter egg candies
- Any other easter chocolate you like
Easter Cadbury mini egg blondies
If you made these Easter Cadbury mini egg blondies and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Easter Cadbury mini egg blondies
- Stand mixer
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder half of ¼ teaspoon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Cadbury eggs extra for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line an 8X8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease the pan and the parchment paper with cooking spray or butter.
- Cream the butter and the brown sugar together until fluffy. Add in the egg, the egg yolk, and the vanilla and beat until fully incorporated.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, and salt just until the flour mixture disappears. Fold in the mini Cadbury eggs.
- Using a spatula, spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking sheet so that it is in every corner. Top with more Crushed up Cadbury eggs.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few crumbs. The edges will look well baked and firm, the center will moist but not too gooey. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes then transfer it to a wire rack using the excess parchment paper as handles to get it out. When it is completely cool, drizzle with some white chocolate and cut it into 16 square pieces. Enjoy!
Can I double this recipe?Yes, you can double the recipe using the x2 button in the recipe card and bake your bars in a 9×13 inch pan. The baking time should be the same, just let them rest in the baking pan for a little while longer to fully set.
How to store these easter blondies?You can store these blondies in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. Once you’re ready to enjoy them you can have them at room temperature or you can microwave them for a few seconds to get them ooey gooey again.
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!