This McDonald’s iced coffee recipe is a delicious drink that uses basic ingredients and yields something that you won’t be able to stop drinking. This is a simple recipe that you can use to create a delicious copycat recipe in the comfort of your own home to recreate the famous McDonald’s iced coffee.
Since you are here make sure to check out this Mcdonald’s caramel frappe recipe, this Mcdonald’s caramel iced latte recipe, this iced mocha coffee, this caramel sauce recipe as well as this Mcdonald’s pancake copycat recipe.
This is the best Mcdonald’s iced coffee recipe.
When it comes to Mcdonald’s coffees I am a pro! Since the McDonald’s app always has deals on mccafe drinks I think I got them all at one point or another and you surely can’t go wrong with the simple iced coffee that they offer.
It is refreshing, cold, and crips, and packs a good amount of caffeine in each cup which is you asked me is the best stuff because it will keep you going all day.
Whether you need your morning coffee to get going or you prefer an afternoon pick-me-up kinda of coffee, I got you covered with the best coffee recipe that your taste buds will absolutely adore!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It is a recipe for a refreshingly cool iced coffee that you don’t even have to leave the house for!
- By making this iced coffee Mcdonalds recipe at home you have full control of what goes into your drink!
- Another reason why making this drink at home is amazing is because it allows you to have full control over the quality of your coffee.
- No need to go to our and wait in line at coffee shops or at Mcdonald’s, you can have the perfect iced coffee in the comfort of your own home.
- This recipe has simple steps to create the ultimate beverage at home.
Ingredients for this iced McDonald’s coffee!
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this delicious cup of iced coffee. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Coffee- You can use strong coffee that you brewed the day before and chilled or cold brew coffee for a smoother cup of joe!
- Simple syrup- Simple syrup is pretty much sugar syrup or liquid sugar that is used to sweeten your cold coffee without running into the issue of it not dissolving.
- Half and half – Half and half is what McDonald’s uses as their creamer. Yup, those little packets are half and half. You can also use whole milk, or nonfat milk even though this one won’t make your coffee as creamy, or even dairy-free alternatives.
How to make this Mcdonald’s iced coffee recipe
This is how you can make this delicious iced coffee recipe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed easy steps to make this recipe!
- Pour the coffee into a tall glass full of ice cubes.
- Top it with the simple syrup.
- Drizzle half and half on top. This is the perfect moment to take a picture as the creamer is marbling through your coffee.
- Give it a good stir and enjoy!
You can also top your drink with whipped cream to give it even more of that Mcdonald’s vibe!
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
What is simple syrup and how can I make it?
Simple syrup is pretty much a mixture of water and sugar at a 1:1 ratio. To make it combine ½ cup of water with ½ cup of sugar in a saucepan. Bring that to a boil over medium heat while continuously stirring. Once the sugar is dissolved and the sugar has reached its boiling point, you’re all set to use it in your coffee drinks.
Can I use a flavored syrup instead of regular simple syrup?
Absolutely, You can very easily turn this into a flavored coffee by using a flavored syrup. For example, adding Monin or Torani vanilla syrup of sugar-free French vanilla syrup would turn this into a vanilla iced coffee drink! Perfect on a hot summer day.
You can even use caramel syrup with a little caramel drizzle to turn this into a fun caramel iced coffee.
CAN I USE COLD BREW FOR THIS?
Definitely! I love using cold-brew coffee in my iced coffee drinks because it makes your coffee a little less acidic. It takes a little more preparation but will definitely yield an even better drink!
Can I use instant coffee in this recipe?
This is another great option when you don’t have ready-made and chilled coffee ready for you to make this delicious drink. It will taste slightly different than the one that you could get at McDonald’s but it will still be delicious regardless.
What to serve this iced coffee with?
Mcdonald’s has a ton of delicious things to enjoy with your coffee like their handheld apple pie, or even their cookies. But if you’re feeling a more savory combo for breakfast you can do an egg sandwich, or even their egg biscuit sandwich, and hot cakes!
Mcdonald’s iced coffee recipe
McDonald’s iced coffee recipe
- 1 cup strong coffee chilled
- 2-3 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2-4 tablespoon half and half
- ice cubes
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.ice cubes
- Top that with the col coffee, the simple syrup, then the half and half. Give it a good stir and enjoy! Make sure to taste your drink and adjust it to your likings.1 cup strong coffee, 2-3 tablespoon simple syrup, 2-4 tablespoon half and half
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!