These Crumbl S’mores cookies with chocolate chips are made with a thick and buttery graham chocolate chip cookie that is topped with melty marshmallow fluff or marshmallow creme. It is finished off with a light sprinkle of crushed-up graham crackers.
If you love S’mores, you have to check out Your favorite Fancy Ghirardelli S’mores Toast recipe, S’mores Peanut butter Cookies,
Easy Chocolate Chip Crumbl Cookie Cups – MINIS as well as Chocolatey Crumbl Rocky road cookies. I know you’ll love them!
Is anyone else obsessed with anything s’mores? I know I am! So naturally, I was ecstatic when I saw that Curmbl brought a new S’mores chocolate chip cookie to their stores this week. It is a bit too sweet for my liking to be honest so I tweaked it a bit to make it a little more balanced.
This cookie is definitely different from a regular chocolate chip cookie with marshmallow topping, it actually tastes like graham crackers. By crushing them and mixing them in there you are able to truly taste something out of this world.
This is the best Crumbl chocolate chip s’mores cookie recipe ever!
With the right ratio of butter, sugar, and flour/crushed graham crackers, I was able to make some serious magic happen!
Seriously, these cookies are one of my absolute favorites plus they remind me of warm summer nights so it really doesn’t get better than that.
Why you need to make this recipe!
- They are so simple to make.
- These cookies taste just like a s’mores but in cookie form.
- With this recipe you will be able to recreate your favorite Crumbl cookie anytime of the year. No need to wait for it to comeback in stores.
- Thanks to this recipe again you will be able to save a ton of money!
- No need to chill these cookies, just mix, bake, and enjoy!
Ingredients for this S’mores Crumbl cookies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this s’mores cookie recipe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Butter- You can use either salted or unsalted butter, as long as it is softened.
- Brown sugar & granulated sugar– This recipe uses a mixture of sugars to get that texture just right.
- egg– The egg is the binding agent in this recipe. Just make sure it’s at room temperature.
- Butter vanilla emulsion– This will give our cookies that iconic Crumbl flavor.
- Flour– AP lour works great for this recipe.
- Graham crackers – You will need crushed up graham crackers to make the cookies. You can either purchase it already finely froundt or grind it yourslef in a food processor.
- Salt– Always add a little salt to your baked goods to take them up a notch
- Baking soda– The baking soda will add a bit of height to our cookies.
- Semi sweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips– Make sure to use really good quality chocolate chips for the best cookies.
- Marshmallow fluff– Marshmallow fluff or marshmallow creme will be used to fill the center of our cookies before baking. That’s where the s’mores flavor of these cookies really comes out.
How to make Crumbl S’mores cookies with chocolate chips at home?
This is how you can make Crumbl chocolate chip s’mores cookies Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the butter and sugars until combined.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla butter emulsion.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, salt, crushed graham crackers and mix to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out the cookie dough, roll in the crushed graham crackers and using your finger make a well in the center going about halfway through the cookie.
- Place on a bkaing sheet and fill the center with about 1 teaspoon of marshmallow fluff.
- Bake in the preheated oven.
- Top each cookie with more crushed graham crackers and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store Crumbl S’mores cookies?
These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. You can also store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Make sure to pop these cookies in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to get them ooey-gooey again before enjoying them.
Can I freeze S’mores chocolate chip cookies?
You can freeze these cookies in an air-tight container for up to 2 months.
Let the cookies thaw in the fridge overnight or on the counter for a few hours then microwave to get that ooey-gooey again!
How to make mini catering s’mores cookies?
If you want smaller cookies, you can scoop 8 large cookies and divide them in half, so you’ll have 16 smaller cookies.
Continue with the recipe as the directions say and bake the cookies for 10 minutes instead of 13-14 minutes.
Crumbl S’mores Cookies with Chocolate chips
If you made these Crumbl S’mores Cookies with Chocolate chips and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Crumbl S’mores Cookies with Chocolate chips
Graham cracker cookies
- ½ cup Butter softened, salted or unsalted
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla butter emulsion
- 1 & ⅓ cup AP flour
- ½ cup graham crackers finely crushed, about 3.5 sheets, for the cookie dough
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup graham crackers finely crushed, about 2 sheets, for rolling the cookies.
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips for more of a Crumbl cookie flavor
- 8 teaspoon Marshmallow fluff
- Preheat the oven to 350F then line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set it aside.
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until combined. Add in the egg and the vanilla butter emulsion and mix again.
- Add in the flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt, baking soda, and mix just until the flour mixture disappears. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 8 equally sized cookie dough balls, roll them between the palm of your hands then roll them in the crushed graham crackers.
- Using your finger make a well in the center of each cookie, going about halfway through the cookie dough. Place on the prepared baking sheet, and fill each well with about 1 teaspoon of marshmallow fluff.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 13-14 minutes. Let them cool down on the baking sheet for 20 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Top each cookie with the extra crushed up graham crackers and enjoy! *READ NOTES
How to store Crumbl S’mores cookies?These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. You can also store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Make sure to pop these cookies in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to get them ooey-gooey again before enjoying them.
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!