Nothing rhymes better with fall than apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies! There is such a warm cozy feeling that comes with having these warmly spiced cookies with a nice cup of tea as you’re watching the leaves fall that’s unbeatable!
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
Today’s recipe is a tad bit different from the rest. It is brought to you by a friend and fellow blogger Dora Cavallo from Mgracebakeshop. Make sure to follow her on instagram to see more of these gorgeously put together photos!
Anyways, whenever I think of all, I automatically think of pumpkins, orchards, and apple picking! Just the mere thought of that brings me so much joy and I am assuming that it is the same for you guys as well!?
That’s why this next cookie recipe on the blog has everything to do with apples! everyone is posting all about apple pies and apple crumbles but these apple cookies is where it is at!
What you will need for these Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Old fashioned oats
- Ginger or cardamom
- Baking soda
- Butter at room temperature
- Brown sugar
- An egg
- Vanilla extract
- Granny smith apple
- Dried up apple chips
- Toasted walnuts
- Juice of a lemon
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal cookies
If you enjoyed this keto pumpkin mousse make sure to give it a 5-star rating by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger or cardamom
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter room temp
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Granny Smith apple peeled and grated
- ⅓ cup dried apple chips chopped
- ⅓ cup walnuts toasted and chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl sift together flour, spices, baking soda and salt. Add oats and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar with the paddle attachment.
- Mix in egg, vanilla extract, shredded apple and lemon juice just until combined. Slowly add in the flour mixture until you have an even mixture. Fold in the dried apples and walnuts.
- Scoop out dough using an ice cream scoop. Place the cookies a couples inches apart on two parchment lined sheet pans. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown making sure rotate the trays halfway through. Let cool on the sheet pan then transfer to a cooling rack.
More recipe you’ll love!
- Chocolate walnut slice and bake cookies
- Dulce de leche stuffed snickerdoodle cookies
- No chill brown butter macadamia cookies
- Internet famous chocolate chip cookies
- White chocolate pumpkin snicker doodle cookies
Leave a Comment