This easy and delicious apple cider mimosas recipe is made with sparkling wine, apple juice, or spiced apple cider and decorated with the most delicious cinnamon sugar rim. It is perfect for NYE, brunch, or just when you are having people over and want to elevate the experience.
I went to the Tastemade x Pinterest conference and saw that they had a stunning apple cider mimosa so immediately I knew I had to recreate it with alcohol-removed champagne. I purchased my favorite apple cider and made it for brunch.
All you need to do is mix the two together, just like with orange juice mimosas! The only difference that this drink will help you embody fall/winter in the most perfect way.
This is the best easy apple cider mimosas recipe ever!
I know I am sharing it in the midst of December but at the same time, I think that these fall flavors would also work for your NYE party for those who can’t let go of apple flavors just yet.
So from now on, instead of opting for the more classic drink, you can surprise your friends and family with an at-home happy hour and the best part is that this recipe will be ready in absolutely no time!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It is a super easy cocktail recipe.
- This is great for special occasions.
- It is a recipe that you can throw together in minutes.
- This perfect cocktail is festive all holiday season.
Ingredients for these apple cider mimosas
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this drink. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Apple cider– I love using fresh apple cider from our local apple orchard to make this drink taste amazing. Make sure this is well chilled.
- Champagne or prosecco– Your favorite bottle of champagne or prosecco will be perfect for this. Make sure this is well chilled.
- Apples- Thin apple slices will be used to decorate our festive cocktails.
- Cinnamon sticks- This is optional and will be used for decoration.
How to make this apple champaign cocktail
This is how you can make this drink. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- In a shallow small bowl, mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon together.
- Dip a glass in lemon juice then into the cinnamon sugar to get that perfect sugar rim.
- Pour the apple cider about halfway, then top it with your favorite kind of champagne.
- Garnish with a slice of apple and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
What glass should I serve this apple cider cocktail in?
When I had it at the event, they served it in a small wine tumbler, but you can serve it in a champagne glass, a champagne flute,
Can I make a non-alcoholic mimosa?
This recipe is made with nonalcoholic brut champagne so you can grab that at Total Wine or use sparkling white grape juice instead.
Can I make mimosas ahead of time?
It is not recommended to make this champagne cocktail ahead of time because it will lose its bubbles. You can make sure to set aside all of the ingredients and purchase your favorite apple cider from your local apple orchards and that will make the process so easy!
Can I use hot apple cider in these apple cider mimosas?
Use fresh apple cider not hot apple cider to make sure this recipe turns out really well.
Which champagne is best for this drink?
Just like for traditional mimosa recipes you don’t need to splurge on a fancy bottle. Choose a mid-range bottle
Apple cider mimosas recipe
5 Minute Apple Cider Mimosas
- 4 oz apple cider chilled
- 8 oz champagne chilled
- apple slices for garnish
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a shallow small bowl, mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon together.3 tablespoon granulated sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Dip a glass in lemon juice or in the apple cider directly, then into the cinnamon sugar to get that perfect sugar rim.
- Pour the apple cider about halfway, then top it with your favorite kind of champagne.4 oz apple cider, 8 oz champagne
- Garnish with a slice of apple and enjoy!apple slices for garnish
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small commission of every purchase you make!