The best ever raspberry no-bake coconut balls! This is a no-bake easy vegan, nut-free raspberry coconut bliss ball recipe. It is made with coconut flour and raspberry jam with a light-dark chocolate drizzle on top to bring you the perfect snack.
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
Hello everyone, hope you’re doing well!
As for me, today is day 2 of Ramadan. So far, we’ve been holding up okay. With the Las Vegas weather, it definitely get tough at times but it is always so rewarding at the end.
Today’s recipe that I wanted to share with you guys is a simple vegan coconut no bake ball with raspberry jam.
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, nut free and can be make keto as well! It is a very versatile recipe that gives a lot of room for creativity. You don’t have raspberry jam? No problem 🙂 Use whatever jam you have to create the perfect no bake nut-free bliss ball recipe!
What’s so special about these no bake raspberry coconut balls
- This recipe only uses a few simple ingredients
- You can easily turn this recipe into a keto dessert or keto treat
- These are vegan friendly
- You can use whatever jam you have so they are very versatile
- This no bake coconut ball recipe is gluten free
Recipes you might like!
Ingredients to make no bake coconut balls
- Coconut flour – Coconut flour works differently from shredded coconut so make sure to use coconut flour. It will absorb the liquids differently.
- Raspberry jam – I used homemade raspberry jam, but this jam works well.
- Maple syrup– Maple syrup makes this treat vegan and adds a light sweetness to these coconut balls.
- Almond milk– Almond milk will help hydrate
- Chocolate chips – Used any chocoalte you’d like. I used a vegan chocolate to keep these treat vegan
- Coconut oil
How to make no bake raspberry balls
Add all the ingredients to a food processor and process until the mixture comes together. Let the coconut mixture sit for 5 minutes, to allow the coconut flour to absorb all the liquids.
Use a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon and scoop out some coconut mixture dough. Roll the dough between the palm of your hands and place it on a parchment lined baking sheet.
In a small bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave. Make sure to microwave the chocolate in 30 second increments and stir in between. Transfer the chocolate to a ziplock bag, cut the tip and gently drizzle the chocolate on each coconut ball and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to set.
Enjoy these as a snack. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
How to make these no bake coconut balls keto
If you are following the keto diet you can easily make these no bake coconut balls keto as well. To do so replace:
- The regularly sweetened jam with sugar free jam
- Replace the maple syrup with monk fruit syrup
- Use sugar free dark chocolate if you are planning on drizzling your coconut balls at the end.
Tips for on how to make the best no bake coconut raspberry balls
- Let the mixture rest- Coconut flour absorbs liquids but it needs some time. After mixing your ingredients in the food processor let everything rest for 5 minutes to let the mixture come together better.
- Drizzle the chocolate using a ziplock bag- To get perfect a perfectly drizzles chocolate on top, I melted my chocolate and poured it in a ziplock back. Cut a very small opening at the tip and drizzled the chocolate on the raspberry coconut balls.
IF YOU MADE SOMETHING FROM LIFESTYLEOFAFOODIE, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ALL YOUR CREATIONS AND KNOW HOW EVERYTHING TURNED OUT! SO DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND FOLLOW ALONG WITH ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, AND FACEBOOK.
No bake coconut balls with raspberry jam
This recipe uses coconut flour to make these bliss balls nut free 🙂
No bake coconut balls with raspberry jam
- food processor
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup jam
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoon almond milk
- a pinch of salt
for the chocolate drizzle
- 2 tablespoon chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and process until the mixture comes together. Let the coconut mixture sit for 5 minutes, to allow the coconut flour to absorb all the liquids.
- Use a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon and scoop out some coconut mixture dough. Roll the dough between the palm of your hands and place it on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave. Make sure to microwave the chocolate in 30 second increments and stir in between. Transfer the chocolate to a ziplock bag, cut the tip and gently drizzle the chocolate on each coconut ball and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Enjoy these as a snack. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
If you have made it this far down, thank you so much for stopping by! If you made and enjoyed these no bake raspberry balls make sure to let me know in the comments below!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!
Leave a Comment