The quickest and the best frozen frosé recipe you’ll ever make during the summer heat. This strawberry frosé is made with frozen strawberries, rosé wine, sugar, and ice. I used alcohol removed wine but you can use your favorite regular wine. The most refreshing cocktail recipe for a fun summer treat.
Since you’re here, you will also love Mcdonald’s strawberry banana smoothie copycat recipe, The Best Crumbl Strawberry Pop Tart Cookies, Chilled Crumbl Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies.
This is the best strawberry frosé recipe
Can we all agree that anything in slushie form is far superior to all the other drinks during the hot summer days?!
This recipe uses fresh fruit that we froze and then blend with our rosé, of course, you can buy frozen strawberries to make the process faster and easier as well. This recipe will change your summer drinks game for the better in literally no time!
Why you need to make this recipe?
- This recipe uses simple ingredients that you probably already have at home.
- It makes for the perfect happy hour cocktail for hot summer days.
- It requires no special equipment just a high speed blender.
- This tasty summer recipe will become your go-to summer cocktail! I promise!
- If you love the strawberry flavor, this drink will be right up your alley!
Ingredients for this strawberry frosé
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this quintessential summer wine cocktail. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Rose wine- Use your favorite bottle of wine for this.
- Frozen strawberries- You can either buy bagged frozen strawberries or use fresh strawberries that you clean, and freeze yourself ahead of time. I always do this.
- Ice- The ice will help keep our slushy super thick and icy.
- Sugar- I use granulated sugar for this recipe but you can also use the simple syrup as well to sweeten it.
How to make a rosé wine slushie?
This is how you can make this easy frosé recipe in just a few simple steps. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Add in the frozen strawberries, a little sugar or sweetener of choice, ice cubes, and your bottle of rosé to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Lemon juice or lime juice- citrus is always a good idea to elevate your strawberry frosé slushies.
- Honey- Instead of using granulated sugar, use honey to sweeten it a tad bit.
- Change up the fruits- You can easily change up the fruits of your frozen rosé slushies to make them even more fun.
- Make it into a boozy slushie- If you want to make it a bit stronger you can add ¼-1/3 cup vodka or tequila and see how you like it.
- Garnish- Garnish your drinks with a strawberry on the side of the glass or even some mint or basil leaves.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store leftovers and make ahead tips
Since it’s a frozen cocktail, you will have to store it in the freezer and blend it again whenever you want to serve it.
Pro tip, pour your leftover into an ice cube tray and freeze. Transfer to a freezer bag or an airtight container and store for later. When you’re ready to serve, add a little bit of water and blend until smooth again.
Do I need a slushie machine to make this?
Nope! This recipe is supposed to be made easily at home. The only thing I would really recommend is a high-speed blender.
How to make a watermelon frosé?
There are a few ways to make this. You can either use ½ frozen strawberries ½ frozen watermelon or use full frozen watermelon. It’s a super easy substitution.
What to serve with this refreshing summer drink?
Here are a few things that you can serve with this drink:
- Cheese board
- Basil hummus
- Fruit salad
- Lentil salad
- flatbread pizza
Easy Frosé with strawberries
Easy Frosé Recipe (frozen rosé)
- 1 750ml bottle of rosé
- 20 oz frozen fruit I'm using strawberries, 4 cups
- 3 tablespoon sugar to taste
- 1 cup ice
- Place everything in a blender, starting with the strawberries, sugar, wine, and ice and blend until smooth.
- Use a tamper to blend the frozen fruits well.
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!