These Crumbl oatmeal Rolo cookies are super soft and chewy oatmeal cookies packed with bits of Rolo candies and chocolate chips. Each cookie is then topped with caramel sauce for the perfect, most luscious finish.
If you enjoy this recipe, you will also love The softest Crumbl Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, The Best Crumbl Caramel Popcorn cookies, as well as the Crumbl Salted Caramel Cheesecake Cookies.
This week, Crumbl released their beloved Oatmeal Rolo cookies. If you know me, you know I’m obsessed with anything chocolate and caramel. Now Add oats to that and we have ourselves a winner for sure! Have you seen the The Best Chilled Crumbl Turtle Cookies or even the The Best Crumbl Caramel Popcorn cookies!
I did make a few changes because, if we’re talking oatmeal cookies, I really want my cookie to have that extra oatmeal. So you might find this recipe a tad bit different from the ones that you would get from the Crumbl bakery but they are actually even better in my opinion.
This is the best Crumbl oatmeal Rolo cookies
As far as the other recipes from this week, I have the CRUMBL Chocolate Cake Cookies copycat recipe and the Frosted Crumbl Cinnamon Fry Bread Cookies as well so make sure to check those out too, if you want to be apart of this week’s Crumbl hype.
Out of all those three cookie recipes, I would have to say that this recipe takes the trone. It is a simple cookie recipe that has a light pop of flavor from the oats, Rolo candies, and caramel on top. No need for frosting or anything too crazy, this weekend we are sticking with the basics.
Why you need to make this recipe!
- This oatmeal cookie recipe is super soft and chewy.
- They are perfect for anytime, weekend baking, holidays cookies, birthday treats, or just for some weeknight craving satisfaction.
- These cookies are an easy Crumbl copycat recipe that will allow you to make this recipe anytime at home without having to wait for the baking to bring them back for you to enjoye them again!
- This recipe yields crispy on the outside cookies and super soft and chewy in the center cookies, jus thow we like them!
Ingredients for this Crumbl oatmeal Rolo cookies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this Rolo cookie recipe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Butter– You can use either salted or unsalted butter for this recipe as long as it’s softened butter.
- Brown and granulated sugar– Using both brown sugar and granulated sugar helps create cooke is that are soft in the center and crunchy on the outside.
- Egg– Use a large egg at room temperature.
- Vanilla extract– The vanilla extract helps elevate this cookie a lot!
- Flour– All purpose flour work great for this recipe.
- Oats– Use old fashioned oats for these cookies.
- baking soda– The baking soda will add some height to these cookies.
- salt– This recipe uses a bit of salt in the cookie dough to balance out the sweetness.
- Chocolate chips – Use good quality chocolate chips for the best flavored cookies.
- Rolo candies– The Rolo candies are a delicious caramel chocolate addition to these cookies.
- Caramel- This cookie is topped with caramel sauce, you can use homemade caramel sauce or store bought caramel sauce as well.
How to make Crumbl oatmeal Rolo cookies
This is how you can make Rolo cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and granuated sugar until smooth.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix again until combined.
- Add in the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt and mix just until the dry mixture disappears.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and the chopped up Rolo candies.
- Scoop out the cookie dough with a large cookie scooper and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven, let them cool down, top with the caramel sauce, and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store Crumbl oatmeal Rolo cookies?
These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. You can also store them in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week. Make sure to let them get back to room temperature or microwave them for 5-10 seconds before enjoying them to get that ooey-gooey deliciousness!
CAN I FREEZE THESE COOKIES?
You can also store them in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Let them thaw in the fridge overnight or just pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy!
CAN I MAKE CATERING-SIZED Crumbl Oatmeal Rolo COOKIES with THIS RECIPE?
Of course! I have tried making catering-sized mom’s recipe cookies and they worked great.
Instead of making 9 large cookies, go for 18 smaller ones. If using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 9 equally sized cookie dough balls then split them in 2 to have 18.
Bake in the preheated oven for 8-9 minutes then let them cool down on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. Drizzle with the caramel as you would for the larger ones.
Crumbl Oatmeal Rolo Cookies
If you made these Crumbl oatmeal Rolo cookies and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Crumbl oatmeal Rolo cookies
- ½ cup butter softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1 & ¼ cup old fashioned whole rolled oats
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoon AP flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup Rolo candies Chopped in fours/quarters
- ⅓ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup caramel sauce Read notes**
- Preheat the oven to 350F then line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set aside.
- Cream the butter brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until combined. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Mix in the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt, making sure to scrape the sides until the mixture is combined then fold in the Rolo candies and chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 9 equally sized cookie dough balls, place them on the prepared baking sheet, gently flatten the top of the cookies without pushing them down too much, and bake them in the preheated oven for 11-12 minutes. Make sure to not over bake them so they stay soft and gooey. If the cookies spread a little because of the caramel in the Rolo candies, push the cookie dough/caramel back using the back of a metal spoon while the cookies are still hot.
- Let the cookies cool down on the baking sheet for 20 minutes then move to a cooling rack to cool down fully. Drizzle with caramel sauce and enjoy!
caramel sauce– You can use store-bought or make my homemade caramel sauce for this recipe. I think the homemade one is so worth it, so if you have the time make it!
How to store Crumbl oatmeal Rolo cookies?These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. You can also store them in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week. Make sure to let them get back to room temperature or microwave them for 5-10 seconds before enjoying them to get that ooey-gooey deliciousness!
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!