Crumbl mom’s recipe cookies or chocolate chip, peanut butter chip, and toffee oatmeal cookies are soft, chewy, and topped with a light sprinkle of sea salt to balance out everything.
If you love soft oatmeal cookies, this loaded oatmeal cookies or Crumbl mom’s recipe cookie is the ultimate treat.
It is made with a soft and chewy oatmeal cookie base, mixed in semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and toffee bits then sprinkled with chocolate.
This is the best Pink Velvet cookie recipe ever!
A while back I promised someone that I was going to develop this cookie recipe for them because it was their mom’s favorite. One thing leads to another, it ended up on the back burner until now!
I swear I keep my promises! They might take a tiny bit longer but I will keep them and make whatever I told you happen!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It’s a childhood favorite
- The ultimate comfort cookie
- It’s amazing anytime of the year but especially during the holiday season. Christmas can’t come soon enough for these!
- They are soft and chewy with the perfect amount of chips and toffee.
- The addition of sea salt will help elevate these cookies so much and makes them taste just like a bakery cookie!
Ingredients for Crumbl mom’s recipe cookies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make these oatmeal toffee cookies at home. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Butter– You can use either salted or unsalted butter for this recipe as long as it’s softened butter.
- Brown and granulated sugar– Using both brown sugar and granulated sugar helps create cookeis that are soft in the center and crunchy on the outside.
- Egg– Use a large egg at room temperature.
- Vanilla extract– The vanilla extract helps elevate this cookie a lot!
- Flour– All purpose flour work great for this recipe.
- Oats– Use old fashioned oats for these cookies.
- Cinnamon– Just a dash of cinnnamon will elevate these cookies.
- baking soda– The baking soda will add some height to these cookies.
- salt– This recipe uses a bit of salt in the cookie dough. Then tops the cookies with flakey sea salt on top.
- Chocolate chips – Use good quality chocolate chips for the best flavored cookies.
- peanut butter chips– The peanut butter chips add a subtle saltiness and extra depth of flavor.
- Toffee bits– Toffee bits might be my favorite part! They add a little crunch to the cookies and make them that much better. You can use regular toffee or the heath bar toffee!
How to make Crumbl mom’s recipe cookies?
This is how you can make these chewy oatmeal cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and granuated sugar until smooth.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix again until combined.
- Add in the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt and mix just until the dry mixture disappears.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and toffee.
- Scoop out the cookie dough with a large cookie scooper and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven, let them cool down, and enjoy!
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
More Crumbl cookies you will love!
- Crumbl Biscoff white chip cookies copycat recipe
- Chilled Crumbl Sugar Cookies Copycat recipe
- Soft CRUMBL Blueberry Crumb Cake Cookies copycat recipe
- Fresh CRUMBL Fruit Pizza Cookies
Tips for the best oatmeal cookies
- Measure the flour properly. More often than not, I get told that the cookies are too hard or didn’t spread enough and that’s often due to overbaked or adding more flour that the recipe asks for. Using a kitchen scare is the best way to measure your flour and oats but the next best thing would to use the spoon method. Gently sprinkle the flour into the measuring cup and use a knife to level it off.
- Don’t overbake the cookies. You will know the cookies are done baking when the edges start to brown but the center still seems slightly underbaked or not fully set.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store Crumbl Mom’s recipe cookies?
These cookies can be store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
You can also store them in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week. Make sure to let them get back to room temperature or microwave them for 5-10 seconds before enjoying them to get that ooey-gooey deliciousness!
Can I freeze these cookies?
You can also store them in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Let them thaw in the fridge overnight or just pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy!
Can I make catering-sized cookies for this recipe?
Of course! I have tried making catering-sized mom’s recipe cookies and they worked great.
Instead of making 10 large cookies, go for 20 smaller ones. If using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 10 equally sized cookie dough balls then split them in 2 to have 20. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-9 minutes then let them cool down on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Crumbl mom’s recipe cookies
If you made these Crumbl mom’s recipe cookies and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Crumbl Mom’s Recipe Cookies – Oatmeal chocolate chip peanut butter chips and toffee cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350F then line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set aside.
- Cream the butter brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until combined. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix for about 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt, making sure to scrape the sides until the mixture is combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and toffee.
- Using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 10 equally sized cookie dough balls, place them on the prepared baking sheet, and bake them in the preheated oven for 11-12 minutes. Make sure to not overbake them so they stay soft and gooey!
How to store Crumbl Mom’s recipe cookies?These cookies can be store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. You can also store them in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week. Make sure to let them get back to room temperature or microwave them for 5-10 seconds before enjoying them to get that ooey-gooey deliciousness!
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!