These CRUMBL blueberry crumb cake cookies are the perfect spring and summer cookie recipe. They’re made with fresh blueberries, graham crackers, and a tangy lemon sugar glaze.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you’ll also like these CRUMBL Caramel Coconut Fudge Cookies, The Best CRUMBL Snickerdoodle Cupcake Cookies and also Tropical Chilled CRUMBL Coconut Lime Cookies.
A few months ago, after trying the crumbl blueberry crumb cake cookies I immediately fell in love. It was the perfect balance of graham cracker flavors, lemon, as well as blueberries.
The cookie itself was not as sweet as the cookies crumbl usually puts out which made me so freaking happy. If you don’t know, I’m really not the biggest fan of overly sweet things… My treats have to have a balance of sweetness, always!
This is the best crumbl copycat cookie recipe ever!
The beauty of this recipe is that it tastes like a muffin top cookie or a blueberry muffin top cookie, should I say. It has a slight hint of lemon, graham crackers, and a pop of fresh blueberries here and there.
It is finished with a homamde tangy lemon glaze that makes the cookies both look good and taste even better. The best part is that you can make this recipe in a stand mixer or by hand. Whatever you have will work in this case.
Why you need to make this recipe!
- These cookies taste just like the one’s from CRUMBL.
- They are not too sweet.
- Each cookie has the perfect amount of fresh blueberries baked in there.
- The easy homamde lemon glaze will take your cookies from good to amazing!
- Each cookie is thick, soft, and chewy.
What does a CRUMBL blueberry crumb cake cookie taste like?
The OG blueberry crumb cake cookie from CRUMBL was delicious. It was soft and chewy, had flavors of lemon, graham crackers, and fresh blueberries.
Texturally, I would compare it to a blueberry muffin top cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite, then add bursts of blueberries in there and you got yourself this wonder of a cookie.
Ingredients for this Blueberry curmb cake cookies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make these blueberry crumb cake cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Butter- You will need softened butter, I use unsalted butter for this recipe as well.
- Brown & grnaulated sugar– The mixture of the sugars will add both depth of flavor as well as keep the cookies soft and chewy!
- Egg– The egg is the binding element for these cookies. Make sure to let it get to room temperature before using it.
- Lemon zest & juice– The lemon juice and the lemon zest are used in both the cookie recipe as well as the lemon glaze.
- Lemon extract– The lemon extract will add a little more lemon flavor to this cookie recipe.
- Sour cream– Make sure to use full fat sour cream in these cookies. It will keep them soft and give them that muffin top cookie texture.
- Flour– You will need all purpose flour for these. To get the exact same recipe as me, it is better to use a scale and measure out your dry ingredients properly.
- Baking powder– The baking powder will help add some height to your cookies
- Graham crackers– The graham cracker mixture will be added to the cookie batter as well as used to roll the cookies in there before baking.
- Salt– The salt will help balance out the sweetness of the cookies
- Blueberry– The fresh blueberries are the highlight of this recipe!
- Powdered sugar– The powdered sugar is used to make the lemon glaze drizzle at the end.
How to make the best CRUMBL blueberry muffin top cookies
This is how you can make these blueberry cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together.
- Add in the egg, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon extract, and sour cream and mix.
- Mix in the flour. baking powder, crushed graham crackers, and salt and mix.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Scoop out the cookie dough and roll in the graham cracker mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven then let the cookies cool down.
Make the lemon glaze
- Mix the powdered sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Drizzle the cookies with the lemon glaze and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store Crumbl blueberry crumb cake cookies?
You can store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or you can refrigerate them in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
You can also freeze these blueberry crumb cake cookies in an airtight container for up to 2 months in an airtight container as well.
Are these CRUMBL cookies “blueberry muffin top cookies”?
I would say yes! Even though CRUMBL didn’t say that they were muffin top cookies, they are exactly that.
They are soft and cakey just like a muffin top and don’t taste too sweet at all. They are the perfect breakfast cookies, or midday snack for when that sweet tooth hits.
CRUMBL Blueberry Crumb Cake Cookies
If you made these CRUMBL blueberry crumb cake cookies and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
CRUMBL Blueberry Crumb Cake Cookies
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- ½ tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 & ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs for rolling cookies
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2-4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375F then line a baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth. Add in the egg, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon extract, and sour cream and mix until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, crushed graham crackers, and salt and mix until the dry mixture disappears then fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Using a large cookie scooper scoop out 12 equally sized cookie dough balls. Roll them in between the palm of your hands then roll them in the crushed graham crackers.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 14-15 minutes. Once baked, let them cool down fully on the baking sheet.
Make the lemon glaze.
- In a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice together until smooth. If the glaze is too thick add ¼ teaspoon lemon juice at a time and mix again.
- Drizzle the lemon glaze over the cookies, let it set, and enjoy.
How to store Crumbl blueberry crumb cake cookies?You can store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or you can refrigerate them in an airtight container for up to 5 days. You can also freeze these blueberry crumb cake cookies in an airtight container for up to 2 months in an airtight container as well.
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!
These are fabulous! Two friends told me it was the best cookie they ever tasted! I omitted the lemon extract on the second batch with no noticeable loss in flavor.
I’m glad you enjoyed the recipe!
Wonderful recipe and easy to follow! My family raved about these cookies! Thank you so much!
Glad to hear that your family loved them Emily!
OMG! I think these are the best cookies I have ever made!!!!
YAY! Thank you Christie!
Absolutely the best!
So glad to hear that!
These cookies are delicious!! I ended up making them smaller than suggested just to have more cookies! Thank you so much for this recipe! It was a huge success and so easy to make!
I’m glad you enjoyed them Tess. Thank you!
turned out great, every one loved it.
thank you so much
So glad to hear this!
Nailed it! These were the best thing ive ever baked. Absolutely delicious. Thanks you for the recipe, I got tired or waiting for Cumbl to bring them back lol !
I’m happy to hear you made these instead of having to wait months for them to come back in stores!
I made this over the weekend.I kid you not they lasted 2 hours tops, absolutely amazing and easy too, will definitely make them again
I love hearing that!! Thank you so much for trying them out, Anna!!
These were so soft, refreshing, and delicious. I ended up making one modification (I subbed sour cream for low fat blueberry greek yogurt) and they still turned out perfect. My family begged me for more, so I think I’ll have to make more Crumbl style cookies soon. Thank you for such lovely recipes <3
What size scoop are you using?
I use a large cookie scooper which holds about 1/4 cup of cookie dough!
These look delicious! Cannot wait to try!
Thank you so much Katie!
I don’t have graham cracker or sour cream, what can I use?? I know it might taste different, the closest i can get is biscoff cookies or greek yogurt.
You can use speculoos cookies instead of the graham crackers and greek yogurt yes!
These cookies tasted fantastic! The instructions were easy to follow, and they came out looking just like the pictures!!
I’m so glad to hear this!! Thank you for the review, Maeve.
These were so good! They’re super easy to make, soft and not overly sweet! Even better than Crumbl’s! Will definitely make these again ☺️
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome review Bella! I’m so happy to hear that you loved them!
I can’t wait to make these! Is the lemon extract necessary? I have fresh blueberries right now and would love to make these before I leave on vacation!
Hi Anna! Instead of the lemon extract, use double the lemon zest 🙂
Hope this helped.
This was amazing with the glaze and cookie especially that it was so soft!!!😄 thank you so much for the recipe!!!!😊
You are so welcome Erick! Glad to hear you loved both the cookie and the glaze 🙂
Have a great Sunday.