These Crumbl Biscoff white chip cookies are the ultimate cookie for cookie butter lovers. It combines smooth cookie butter, crushed-up speculoos cookies, and the best quality white chocolate chips to bring your a thick cookie that,s both delicious. and eye-pleasing!
This week’s CRUMBL lineup was all over the place, with two new cookies and a few repeats as well. I decided to stick with the OG flavor and bring you this cookie butter white chocolate cookie recipe because it has a special place in my heart.
Actually, anything with Biscoff cookie butter has a special place in my heart. How can it not, it’s absolutely delicious!
This is the best biscoff white chocolate chip cookie recipe ever!
This Biscoff cookie is a CRUMBL copycat recipe so of course, it had to be as thick as can be, hence the chilling time. Chilling the cookie dough in this specific recipe helps the cookie not spread too much while baking. It also helps it retain that super soft middle as well.
Next time you’re looking for a cookie butter recipe, this is the one for you!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- Makes thick cookies
- Has the perfect amount of cookie butter flavor.
- If cookie butter wasn’t enough we will be adding crushed Biscoff cookies and top the cookie with half a Biscoff cookie as well.
- It tastes better than the CRUMBL cookie in my honest opinion!
Ingredients for the Crumbl Biscoff white chip cookies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make these bakery-style cookies at home. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Butter- You will need unsalted butter for these white chocolate chip cookie butter cookies.
- Biscoff cookie butter– This is the holy grail of this recipe. The smooth, spiced cookie butter will take your chocolate chip cookies to the next level.
- Brown and granulated sugar– The combination of sugars will make your cookies soft and chewy with a depth of flaor.
- Egg– You will need one large egg at room temperature.
- Vanilla– The vanilla will add a subtle vanilla flavor to these cookies.
- Flour– All purpose flour will work great for this recipe.
- Biscoff cookies– You will need some crushed up biscoff cookies as well as some to decorate the top of the cookie to make it look exactly like the real deal.
- Baking soda and baking powder– Both of these will add some leavening to the cookies.
- Salt– The salt will help balance out the sweetness of these cookies.
- White chocolate chips– This is probably the second most important ingredient. Making sure that you’re using high quality white chocolate chips is a must. Some of my favorite brands are Valrhona, Callebaut, which are a little more on the expensive side. If you’re looking for something on the less expensive side you can go with Ghirardelli, or Guittard.
How to make thick cookie butter chocolate chip cookies
This is how you can make these at home. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the butter, cookie butter, brown sugar and graulated sugar together until smooth
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix again.
- Mix in the flour, crushed graham crackers, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips then using a cookie scooper scoop out the cookie dough.
- Freeze the cookie dough balls then bake in the preheated oven.
- Top the cookies with half a Biscoff cookie immediately, let them cool down then enjoy!
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
Here are more CRUMBL cookie recipes you’ll love!
- CRUMBL Caramel Coconut Fudge Cookies
- Fresh CRUMBL Fruit Pizza Cookies
- CRUMBL Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chilled CRUMBL Twix Cookies Copycat Recipe
- Chilled Crumbl Sugar Cookies Copycat recipe
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
Can I use any cookie butter?
You can use any smooth cookie butter. There is no need to use the original brand of Biscoff cookie butter if you can’t get your hands on it. For this recipe, I used Trader Joe’s cookie butter and it worked wonders.
How to store these CURMBL white chip cookies?
You can store these white chip cookie butter cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
You can also store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days, or in the freezer for up to a month.
Once ready to enjoy them, either thaw them in the fridge or microwave the cookies for a few seconds for an ooey gooey cookie experience!
Can I make these cookies smaller?
I use a large cookie scooper which holds about 1/4 cup of cookie dough when making these cookie. I know… That is a lot! But don’t worry, you can make these a bit smaller as well by using a small cookie scooper which would be about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough.
Bake it for a few minutes less and you got yourself the cutest little cookie butter white chocolate cookie ever!
Crumbl biscoff White Chip Cookies copycat recipe
If you made these Crumbl copycat cookie butter white chocolate chip cookies and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Crumbl biscoff White Chip Cookies copycat recipe
- 1 stick butter softened (1/2 cup or 8 tbsp)
- 1/2 cup smooth cookie butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/3 cup AP flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Biscoff cookies crushed
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 5 Biscoff cookies split in half for topping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375F then line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set it aside.
- In a stand mixer bowl or a medium-sized bowl, cream the butter, cookie butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until smooth and creamy. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix just until combined.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, crushed Biscoff cookies, and salt and mix just until the flour mixture disappears. Gently fold in the white chocolate chips then using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 10 equally sized cookie dough balls, place them on a plate or a baking sheet, and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cookie dough balls to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 11 minutes. Once the cookies come out of the oven, gently press the 1/2 Biscoff cookie in the center then let them cool down on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool down fully.
- Enjoy with a cup of cold milk!
How to store these CURMBL white chip cookies?You can store these white chip cookie butter cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. You can also store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days, or in the freezer for up to a month.
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!