These Crumbl cake batter blondie cookies are the most festive little treats ever! They taste just like a homemade freshly baked cake but in cookie form. Each cookie is packed with white chocolate chips and rolled in sprinkles for an extra fun touch.
If you’re a sprinkles lover like me, I know you will love Crumbl Birthday cake cookies with Sprinkles, Crumbl Funfetti Milkshake Cookies copycat, and Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough for One. They’re so cute and fun to make at home.
This week, crumbl shared a new cookie this week. The Cake batter blondie cookie. It’s a buttery cookie (as always), super soft, thick, and chewy cookies that are packed with white chocolate chips and rolled in halfway in sprinkles.
They are so easy on the eye but also taste absolutely amazing. I mean I would never say no to anything that tastes like cake batter. Such an iconic American flavor if you ask me.
This is the best Crumbl Cake Batter Blondie Cookies
After a few years of living in the US, cake batter-flavored things became some sort of s comfort food for me. So I can only imagine how much more loved they are by those who really grew up here.
So I really tried to get that flavor perfect for these cookies and I hope you truly enjoy them as much as I did 🙂
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It is a festive recipe that you can make in no time.
- This cookie doesn’t use any cake mix like many of the other cake batter cookies. All you need is a few extracts and emulsions.
- It tastes like funfetti cake!
- You can emulate your favorite cookie recipe at home anytime without having to wait for Crumbl to bring it back.
Ingredients for this Crumbl Cake Batter Blondie Cookies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this cake batter cookie recipe at home. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Butter– You can use salted or unsalted butter for these cookies just make sure that it is softened.
- Brown & granulated sugar– Use a mixture of sugars for these cookies to make them extra soft and chewy.
- Egg– Use a large egg at room temperature.
- Vanilla butter emulsion– This will give you that buttery vanilla flavor that you get from Crumbl cookies.
- Cake batter flavoring– This will give us that cake batter flavoring without using cake mix.
- Flour– You need regular all purpose flour.
- Corn starch– The corn starch will make these cookies more tender.
- Baking soda– This will give the cookies extra leavening and height.
- Salt– Always add a little salt to your baked goods to balance out the sweetness.
- White chocolate chips– Use good quality white to make sure that your cookies are as good as possible.
- Sprinkles– You can use any rainbow sprinkles
How to make Crumbl Cake Batter Blondie Cookies
This is how you can make these cake batter white chocolate chip cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar together until creamy.
- Add in the egg, vanilla butter emulsion, and cake batter extract and mix to combine.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, and salt until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips then scoop out equally sized cookie dough balls.
- Roll the sides of easy cookie in the sprinkles and place on the baking sheet.
- Flatten each cookie to about 1 inch in thickness and bake.
- Let cool for a little and enjoy with a tall glass of milk.
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
More recipes you’ll love!
- Chocolate chip Crumbl s’mores cookies
- Easy Crumbl S’mores cookies with chocolate chips
- The Best Chilled Crumbl banana cream pie Cookies
- Crumbl Pineapple Dole Whip Cookies
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store Crumbl Cake Batter Blondie Cookies?
These cookies are delicious on the day you make them but they are also just as good for a few days after that.
The best way to store them is to keep them in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. You can also extend that time by a few days if you store them in the fridge. Just make sure to let them get back to room temperature before enjoying them or pop them in the microwave for a few seconds to get them soft and gooey again.
Can I freeze these cookies?
Yes, you can!
You can freeze these cookies in an air-tight container for up to 2 months. Let the cookies come back to room temperature before enjoying them again or pop them in the microwave for a few seconds to get them warm and delicious before enjoying!
WHAT CAKE BATTER FLAVORING SHOULD I USE?
Since this recipe uses cake batter flavoring in the cookie dough, it doesn’t matter which brand you use because the color of the flavoring won’t change the look of the cookie itself. I like to use the McCormick cake batter flavoring because it is easily accessible at my local grocery store.
Can I make small catering sized cake batter cookies?
Instead of making 9 large cookies, you can make 18 smaller ones, you will coat the side of each cookie with the sprinkles as you would the later ones but instead of baking them for 12 minutes, you can bake them for 8-9 minutes.
Crumbl Cake Batter Blondie Cookies
If you made these Crumbl Cake Batter Blondie Cookies and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Crumbl cake batter blondie cookies
- ½ cup butter softened ( ½ cup or 8 tbsp)
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla butter emulsion
- ½ teaspoon cake batter flavoring
- 1 & ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips Use really good quality white chocolate so that your cookies taste like CRUMBL's
- ½ cup sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350F then line a large baking sheet with parchement paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar together.
- Add in the egg, vanilla butter emulsion, and cake batter flavoring and mix until combined.
- Add in the flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt and mix just until the flour mixture disappears. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 9 equally sized cookies dough balls. Roll the sides of each cookie in the rainbow sprinkles, place on the prepared baking sheet and gently flatten with your hand to about ¾-1 inch in thickness.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 11-12 minutes then let them cool down on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a tall glass of cold milk!
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!