These viral chocolate strawberry yogurt clusters are an amazing and healthy treat that has been circulating all over social media. It is made with simple ingredients like fresh strawberries or any other one of your favorite fresh fruit that you like, yogurt, and melted chocolate. It truly doesn’t get better than that.
These are the best Tiktok viral chocolate covered strawberry bites.
This is the latest viral snack that I can’t get enough of. A combination of creamy yogurt, honey for sweetness, and strawberries to add a touch of freshness, is truly perfect.
Especially because of the added chocolate shell on the outside, I mean how can you say no to it?
Why you need to make this recipe!
- This latest food trend is an easy and delicious high-protein snack that you and the whole family can enjoy during the hot summer days.
- You can use different fruits if you’d like in this sweet treat to use up what you have and what you prefer.
- This treat has a fun ice cream-ish vibe which makes it the perfect treat for summer days.
- You can use milk chocolate or any other chocolate you enjoy in these strawberry clusters.
- This easy recipe has a little extra added protein to really level up your snack game.
Ingredients for this frozen yogurt cluster
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this sweet snack. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full list of ingredients and measurements.
- Greek yogurt – I used plain Greek yogurt in this recipe that I sweetened with honey but feel free to also use Greek creamy vanilla yogurt instead.
- Honey- I used honey to sweeten this viral recipe but feel free to also use maple syrup.
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate & coconut oil This combination will be used to make our chocolate coating
- Sea salt
How to make these strawberry yogurt bite-sized clusters?
This is how you can make these yogurt bites. Scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add sliced strawberries, yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract, and mix to combine.
- Drop 1-2 tablespoon worth of the strawberry yogurt mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes or until solid.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second increments until smooth and melted.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer, and dip each yogurt cluster in the melted chocolate, flipping them to coat both the top and bottom.
- Place the clusters back onto the baking pan again, top with a sprinkle of sea salt if you’d like, and freeze for another 10-20 minutes.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store these yogurt clusters?
Once solid, transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for 1 month.
Keep in mind that storing them in the fridge will give these clusters a softer and more creamy consistency while keeping them in the freezer will have them feel just like ice cream!
What are some other healthier options for these yogurt clusters?
A few other flavors you can use in this recipe would be:
- Maple syrup, banana, and honey clusters
- Peanut butter or almond butter, banana, and honey clusters
- Honey blueberry yogurt clusters
- Raspberry, maple syrup, white chocolate clusters
- Mango, honey, yogurt chocolate clusters
The possibilities are endless as long as you use the same base ingredients aka the yogurt and some soft of sweetener you can really play along with the mix-ins to see what will yield the best taste for you.
Viral chocolate strawberry yogurt clusters
Viral chocolate strawberry yogurt clusters
- Line a baking sheet that fits into your freezer with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the diced strawberries, greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract and mix until everything is incorporated1 & ¼ cup strawberries, 1 cup plain greek yogurt, 2-3 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drop 2-3 tablespoons of the strawberry yogurt mix onto the prepared baking sheet and freeze for 30-60 minutes or until solid.
- Once the clusters are frozen, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and coconut oil in 30-second increments, stirring in between every time until the chocolate is smooth and fully melted.1 & ½ cup dark chocolate chips, 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer and dip each cluster in the melted chocolate making sure to coat both sides.
- Transfer the yogurt clusters back to the baking sheet, top with a little sea salt if you'd like, and freeze again until the chocolate sets. This can take anywhere between 10-30 minutes.sea salt
- Store in the fridge for a softer consistency and in the freezer for a more ice cream like consistency.
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!