this 3 ingredient creme brulee is made with ice cream for the easiest sweet treat you’ll ever have in your life! Once you try this creamy, custardy goodness you will never go back!
Here are some more Tiktok viral recipes I know you will love! Tiktok custard toast – Air fryer/Oven Yogurt Toast, Trendy Tiktok Creamy lemonade recipe, and The Best Crumbl Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies!
This 3 Ingredient Creme Brulee is one of those Tiktok Viral recipes that you need to get on ASAP! I mean how can you say no to creme brulee that you make in the comfort of your own home?!
The best part is that this recipe only uses a handful of ingredients, ice cream is one of them. I know I know, crazy, but you have to trust me on this.
This is the best icecream creme brulee recipe
In this article, I will show you exactly how to hack the French creme brulee delicassy and make it more attainable for us that are a little on the busier side.
I mean, who has the time to make the creme brulee batter and let it sit overnight. (that’s what I used to do when I was working at the French pastry shop that I speak a lot about here in Las Vegas). Not saying that those aren’t good because they are absolutely insane but
Why do you need to make this recipe?
- It is made with only 3 ingredients!
- This recipe is simple, yet so impressive.
- It’s a one-bowl recipe.
- This is a fun recipe to make with your little ones, minus the hot water and torching parts.
Ingredients for this Tiktok creme brulee recipe
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this creme brulee. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Vanilla ice cream – Use good quality vanilla ice cream for this custard dessert.
- Egg yolks– The egg yolks are what will bind this custard together and make it extra creamy.
- Granulated sugar– This will be used to top the creme brulees to create that beautiful caramel layer!
- Salt (optional)– I always like to add a little extra
- Vanilla bean paste (optional)- Nothing more luxurious than cracking that caramel layer and seeing those beautiful fragrant vanilla beans in the custard.
How to make Tiktok 3 ingredient creme brulee?
This is how you can make ice cream creme brulee. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Melt the ice cream in a microwave save bowl.
- Mix in the egg yolks, salt, and vanilla beans if using.
- Pour the mixture in the ramekins.
- Place the ramekins in a hot sugar bath and bake.
- Chill the creme Brulee in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Top with granulated sugar and torch the top to get it perfectly caramelized
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to make creme brulee without a torch?
If you don’t have a touch, don’t worry. Set your oven to high broil and place the creme brulees right under. Broil until the sugar melts and turns golden.
Make sure to keep an eye on your desserts at all times because they can go from perfect to burnt in seconds.
Also, keep in mind that the edges of ramekins will be very hot so use caution when pulling them out of the oven.
Can I use different flavored ice cream?
Absolutley! Go crazy and have fun with the flavors of your creme brulee. Make sure to use cream-based ice cream instead of sorbets or super chunky ice creams..
You can try:
- Chocolate ice cream
- Strawberry ice cream
- Pumpkin pie ice cream
- Caramel ice cream
The world is truly your oyster.
What ramekins should I use for this creme brulee?
I used these oval-shaped shallow ramekins which affect the baking time because the creme brulees will set in less time. But if you decide to use the regular souffle ramekins which are deeper, then bake the creme brulees for a few more minutes.
Can I make this 3 ingredient creme brulee ahead of time?
You can make these 3 ingredients creme brulee up to 3 days ahead of time.
How to store creme brulee?
You can store these in the fridge, but make sure to wrap each ramekin with plastic wrap first.
Don’t top the creme brulees you’re storing in the fridge with the granulated sugar to keep it from melting and creating a mess on your desserts,
3 ingredient creme brulee recipe
If you made these ice cream 3 ingredient creme brulees and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
3 ingredient creme brulee with ice cream
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 egg yolks
- vanilla bean paste optional
- salt optional
- sugar for topping
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl melt the ice cream in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. The ice cream has to be fully melted.
- Whisk in the egg yolks, vanilla bean paste, and salt if using those. This recipe is fine with just the ice cream and egg yolks so if you don't want to do the most, just skip this step.
- Fill 4 oven-safe ramekins, place them in a deep baking dish, fill with hot water, enough to reach the halfway point of the ramekins, and bake for 35-45 minutes. The baking time is going to depend on the ramekins you're using. Bake less for shallow ramekins, bake longer for deep ramekins.
- You will know the creme brulees are done when the center is slightly jiggly and the edges are set.
- Pull them out of the oven and allow them to cool down to room temperature, scrape the foam layer with a spoon if the top is foamy. Sprinkle each one with about 1-2 teaspoons of sugar, torch using your kitchen torch until caramelized. Make sure to make circular movements with your torch to avoid burning just one spot. Serve and enjoy!
- If you prefer cold creme brulees, chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours, before sprinkling with sugar, torch, and serve.
How to make creme brulee without a torch?If you don’t have a touch, don’t worry. Set your oven to high broil and place the creme brulees right under. Broil until the sugar melts and turns golden. Make sure to keep an eye on your desserts at all times because they can go from perfect to burnt in seconds. Also, keep in mind that the edges of ramekins will be very hot so use caution when pulling them out of the oven.
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!