Make some room for white chocolate brownies! It is fudgy, chewy, AKA has the same texture as a regular cocoa powder brownie but is made with white chocolate chips or white chocolate bars. Some might call this a white chocolate blondie recipe but in the spirit of it having chocolate in it, we are going to stick with white brownies.
Since you’re here I know you will also love these traditional chocolate brownies, the best small batch chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, and even this regular chocolate brownie ice cream recipe.
The new recipe this week is a good one! It is a favorite dessert for many (especially my neighbors that received all my test batches!)
Made with simple ingredients that you might already have in your pantry. It uses real white chocolate and turns out so fudgy just like regular dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate brownie.
This is the best fudgy white chocolate brownies recipe ever!
So if you have a chocolate lover in your life, and you want to make their day this is the recipe to make!
Of course, if you try this recipe make sure to leave a star rating and a comment at the bottom of this blog post.
Why you need to make this recipe!
- It is a one-bowl recipe, AKA less cleaning.
- These brownies are packed with white chocolate flavor.
- They are made just like regular brownies but with white chocolate, making them super fudgy and chewy.
- These brownies are super fudgy so if you’re looking for a cakey brownie this is not the one.
Ingredients for this delicious white chocolate brownie
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this easy brownie recipe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Butter- You can use salted or unsalted butter for this recipe.
- White chocolate– Make sure to use good quality melted white chocolate so that your brownies taste as good as possible. For this recipe, you can use either white chocolate chunks or white chocolate chips.
- Granulated sugar- The simple white sugar will sweeten our brownies and will also give them that beautiful crinkly top.
- Egg & egg yolk- This recipe will use one egg and one egg yolk at room temperature.
- Vanilla extract – This will give the brownies a little extra depth of flavor.
- All-purpose flour – Regular AP flour works great.
- Salt- Always add a pinch of salt to your baked goods so that your sweet treats are balanced.
How to make this easy white chocolate brownie recipe?
This is how you can make white chocolate brownies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Melt the white chocolate and butter in a large bowl either in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Mix in the granulated sugar, egg and egg yolk, and vanilla extract into the white chocolate mixture.
- Whisk in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Pour the white chocolate brownie batter into the 8×8 square pan then bake in the preheated oven.
- Let the brownies cool down fully before pulling them out using the parchment paper overlay and setting them on a cutting board, slicing with a sharp knife, and enjoying.
For best results make sure to undertake these just a bit to keep them fudgy. You can check the doneness of these brownies by inserting a toothpick in the center and having only a few crumbs come out.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store these chewy brownies?
You can store these in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Microwave them for a few seconds before enjoying to get them with a nice cup of milk or coffee.
Can I freeze these gooey white chocolate brownies?
You can freeze these brownies in an airtight container again for up to one month.
Once you’re ready to enjoy them, thaw them in the fridge overnight or on the countertop for a few hours. You can also microwave them for a few seconds to get them warm and gooey again.
What can I top my brownies with to elevate them?
Here are a few ways to take your white chocolate brownies to the next level. Top them with any one of these options for a next level dessert:
- White chocolate ganache (after baki
- Powdered sugar dusting (after baking)
- Toasted chopped macadamia (before baking)
Easy white chocolate brownie recipe
White Chocolate Brownies
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or chopped up white chocolate bars
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & ¼ cup AP flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F, and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper then set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and the white chocolate together in 30-second increments, mixing in between every time.
- Whisk in the granulated sugar, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the flour and salt, pour into the 8×8 baking pan, and bake for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs. Let the brownies cool down fully before slicing into them and enjoying.
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!