This Starbucks bacon gouda breakfast sandwich is one of their many delicious egg sandwiches. This one is made with gouda cheese, smoked applewood bacon, and a parmesan frittata egg patty, all placed on an artisan roll. It is one of those menu items that you can pair with a multitude of drinks and snacks!
Since you are here, make sure to take a look at the Starbucks roasted tomato mozzarella panini, this Starbucks egg white wrap, as well as this mango dragon fruit refresher to satisfy that sweet tooth.
This is one of those breakfast items at Starbucks that I think we can all overspend on because they taste absolutely divine but I am here to show you how to make your own at home for a lot less money. Plus it is great for the non-coffee drinker in your life that still loves Starbucks
This is one of the best Starbucks breakfast sandwiches ever!
These bacon gouda sandwiches are great as a snack, a lunch, or an on-the-go breakfast. Just prep them ahead of time and wrap with plastic wrap so you can take them anywhere with you. I like to prep these on Sundays and trust me when I tell you the whole family is overjoyed when they see that I am making these.
So since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, this affordable dupe has been in repeat at home.
Why you need to make this recipe!
- This is a good option if you’ve been looking for protein-rich breakfasts.
- Making this menu item is a very cost-effective way to enjoy your favorite fast-food’s breakfast sandwich.
- This recipe will allow you to meal prep a great breakfast for the week and enjoy it every morning without having to put in too much effort.
- It is the best thing if you like to customize your fast-food restaurants’ orders
- Making this sandwich at home will allow you to make it healthier, by controlling the ingredients that you use, and how much of each ingredient you use.
Ingredients for this bacon gouda sandwich
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this cheesy perfection! Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient list and measurements.
- Eggs- We will need whole eggs for this great sandwich recipe.
- Parmesan cheese
- Gouda cheese- The Starbucks sandwich is made with Gouda cheese but feel free to use cheddar cheese, or Monterey jack, if you don’t have gouda. It will taste a bit different though.
- Artisan roll bread- You can also use ciabatta bread or focaccia bread as well. I know that this combination also tastes amazing on English muffin bread as well.
- Bacon- You can use whichever bacon you like, I am using reduced-fat turkey bacon to make these
- Salt & pepper
How to make these delicious gouda sandwiches
This is how you can make this egg breakfast sandwich. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- In a bowl whisk 2 eggs, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Pour in a mini greased egg pan, cover with a lid, and cook on medium-low heat.
- Once the egg is set, flip the egg and cook on the other side off the heat.
- Cook the bacon until crispy.
- Slice and open the ciabatta roll bread up, add in the egg patty first, 2-4 pieces of bacon, and a slice of gouda cheese, top with the top part of the bun.
- You can hear tup the sandwich in the oven at 425F for 5 minutes or in the microwave for 15-20 seconds before enjoying it.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store leftover bacon gouda egg sandwiches?
If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. Once you are ready to enjoy your sandwich you can reheat it in the microwave, in the air fryer, or in the oven.
They store so well, so next time, prep a few of this favorite breakfast item ahead of time and enjoy them any time of the day because they’re that versatile!
How can I customize a bacon egg sandwich from Starbucks at home to my liking?
To customize a bacon egg sandwich from Starbucks at home, you can add or substitute different ingredients, such as avocado, tomato, or different types of cheese, and experiment with different seasonings and sauces.
Starbucks Bacon Gouda Breakfast Sandwich
Starbucks bacon egg gouda sandwich
- 2 ciabatta buns
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoon half and half
- 3 tablespoon parmesan grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sices bacon
- Preheat a small egg pan over medium low heat.
- In a large measuring cup, crack your eggs, add in the half and half, the grated parmesan, and some salt and pepper to taste. Whisk well.3 large eggs, 3 tablespoon half and half, 3 tablespoon parmesan, salt and pepper to taste
- Grease the small egg pan before pouring half of the egg mixture into the heated pan, cover with a lid, and cook over medium-low heat, until the egg is set enough to flip. Flip it and turn off the heat. Allow the egg to sit on the pan for 30-60 seconds before repeating the process with the rest of the egg mixture.
- While the egg is cooking cook the 4 slices of bacon to your liking in a different larger pan over medium heat.4 sices bacon
- Slice the ciabatta buns in half and place the egg patty at the bottom, top with two slices of gouda cheese then top with the bacon pieces. Add the top slice of bread to the sandwich and heat up in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or until the cheese is melted and enjoy.2 ciabatta buns
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!