This light and fluffy pumpkin pie dip is the ultimate fall sweet treat. It is made with only a handful of ingredients and embodies fall flavors perfectly.
Sometimes something as simple as this pumpkin dip will do the trick to both satisfy that sweet tooth and even serve to guests during holiday gatherings. This delicious dip doesn’t require any baking or cooking making it extremely quick to throw together when you are short on time too!
This is the best pumpkin pie dip recipe online!
This easy pumpkin pie dip with cool whip is the perfect treat to make with your little one and start creating those fond memories together. The whole thing comes together in less than 10 minutes and will become your go-to recipe around this time of year.
Why do you need to make this recipe?
- This recipe is a quick and easy way to serve the perfect fall dessert to your guests or even your family. It literally will take you less than 10 minutes to throw it together.
- It makes for a great addition to your fall dessert boards.
- This easy recipe is packed with pumpkin flavor.
- Can be served on different occasions, think even at Halloween parties with the right decorations.
- It stores so well, so you can make it ahead of time to save time on Thanksgiving day.
- This recipe is a great way to get kids involved with baking as well.
Ingredients for this creamy pumpkin pie dip.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this no-bake pumpkin dip. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Cream cheese– Make sure you are using full-fat cream cheese at room temperature.
- Pumpkin puree- For this recipe, we are using pumpkin purée not pumpkin pie filling.
- Pumpkin pie spice- This is also known as pumpkin spice, you can use storebought or homemade whatever you have on hand will work.
- Vanilla extract- This will help add a little extra depth of flavor to our dip.
- Cool whip- Use cool whip or real whipped cream to make this dip extra light.
- Mini chocolate chips
- White chocolate drizzles on top
- Candied nuts mixed in there
All of these mix-ins or toppings will take this ultimate fall treat to the next level. I like to make it a little extra when I am hosting fall parties because who doesn’t like to have a reason to go all out?
How to make this quick dessert?
This is how you can make this at home. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a medium bowl.
- Whisk in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the cool whip, then chill for a bit before serving with your favorite sides.
Another option when making this fluffy pumpkin dip is to throw everything minus the whipped topping in a food processor and mix until combined. Gently fold in the cool whip before chilling and then serving.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store this easy pumpkin pie dip?
You can store this in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Can I make this recipe with homemade pumpkin puree?
You sure can! Just make sure to let your pumpkin puree sit in a sieve for a few hours to dry it out a little. We don’t want to add all that extra moisture to our dip or it will become too soft.
What to serve with pumpkin pie dip?
Here are a few things you can serve with your dip:
- Apple slices
- Vanilla wafers
- Ginger snaps cookies
- Regular or cinnamon graham crackers
- Biscoff cookies
Pumpkin spice dip recipe
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, whip the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until combined and creamy.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree and the pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- Fold in the cool whip and serve in a bowl with graham crackers, nilla wafers, or even bananas.
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!