This cucumber grape lemon cooler is the perfect summertime drink! The freshness of the ingredients makes for a healthy afternoon sipper or a perfect labor day crowd pleaser! With no sugar added it is also the best drink for those watching what they consume.
Guys! The end of summer is finally here, sad… I know but hey we still have a tiny bit left so let’s enjoy that! Plus Labor Day is right around the corner, so that means a little bit more friends and family, food and a lot more delicious refreshing drinks!
I don’t know about you guys but where I am at right now, it is still around 100F degrees outside! So, this recipe is something I have been making fairly often, even before Labor Day because why not! It is healthy, easy, and everyone at the house loves it.
Let’s talk about the recipe!
For this recipe since I was going for juice, I used a nut milk bag to strain the juice and get rid of any unwanted pulp. Don’t get me wrong, I love pulp. Plus it is so good for you, it contains all the fiber from the fruits and veggies that you blended which aids in digestion. But when I say I am craving juice, I mean it haha!!
This Cucumber Grape Lemon Cooler is made with only 4 ingredients, cucumbers, grapes, lemon juice, and a couple of mint leaves. You could add a couple of tablespoons of honey if you want something a little sweeter or if you are going to add in some alcohol. But for me it was sweet enough, and remember we are going for a healthy cucumber grape lemon cooler!
How to make this Cucumber Grape Lemon Cooler?
The steps for this awesome green cooler are so simple that a five-year-old could do it! Literally throw everything in your blender, I used my NutriBullet for this and it worked so well. Blend for a minute of two to make sure that you are getting the most your of the fruits and veggies then strain.
I used my nut milk bag that I bought from Amazon last January because I was trying to go on a juice cleanse. That’s a story we definitely should talk about a little more another time!
But I grabbed my nut milk bag and put it over a large enough bowl to collect my juice before I transfer it to my mason jars. You could transfer this green cooler to a pitcher or a glass bottle as well if you prefer.
If you do own a juicer, you could use that instead and won’t need a nut milk bag.
This drink could easily become a detox type of drinks just load it up with some detoxing ingredients ! Some ingredients you could add to this drink would be
- Fresh Aloe
Cucumber Grape Lemon Cooler
Cucumber Grape Lemon Cooler
- 4 rounded cup Grapes
- 1 Cucumber small
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 10 medium mint leaves extra for topping
- 2 cup water
- 1-2 tablespoon honey
- Place the grapes, cucumber, mint, lemon juice, and water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place a nut milk bag over a large bowl and pour the pureed drink into the bag. squeeze as much of the juice out as possible and discard the pulp.
- Chill the cucumber grape lemon refresher for at least an hour before serving.
- Fill a pitcher with ice and pour in the cucumber grape lemon refresher in, then serve!
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and enjoy.
- If serving with alcohol mix 1 cup of chilled vodka with the juice, then serve, and garnish.
- Like I said before, this juice in sweet enough for me but if you think it needs more add in some honey, agave, or even simple syrup!
Products I love
This article may contain some affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase
Here are some recipes that might interest you:
- Healthier Blueberry Crisp
- Brown Butter Strawberry Blondies
- No chill brown butter white chocolate macadamia nut cookies
- 3-Ingredient Low Carb Strawberry Simple Syrup
As always, make sure to follow me on Instagram at @Chahinez_tbt and Pinterest. And if you try this recipe out let me know how you like it :)! Have an awesome day and make sure to pin this for later
Leave a Comment