Chocolate Chip M&M blondies are easy, fun, sweet treats that you can make in no time. These are packed with chocolate chips and m&m’s and make for the perfect dessert for your friends and family.
Since you’re here, I know you will also love Crumbl Monster cookie recipe – M&M’s, Peanut butter chips, Chocolate Chips, M&M’s chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar, and even McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry Copycat Recipe!
This is the best chocolate chip m&m cookie bar recipe ever!
These m&m Chocolate chip blondies are one of those recipes you need to have in your recipe book because they come together super fast and require no individual scooping and rolling.
All you need to do is make the cookie dough, plop it onto your prepared baking pan and bake until set.
What are chocolate m&m blondies?
A cookie? A brownie? Somewhere in between? Kinda.
Blondies are soft and chewy cookie bars that have the texture of a brownie. So think of a super fudgy and buttery cookie without the cocoa powder!
These ones are packed with m&m’s and chocolate chips which makes them that much better.
Why do you need to make this recipe!
- It’s a super easy dessert.
- No need to scoop, just roll and bake.
- These blondies are packed with m&m’s and chocolate chips to satisfy all your cravings!
Ingredients for this chocolate chip m&m blondies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this recipe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Butter– You can use salted or unsalted butter.
- Brown sugar- You can use light or brown sugar depending on your preference.
- Egg & Egg yolk– The extra egg yolk will add richness to our blondies.
- Vanilla extract – Add a little vanilla extract for more depth of flavor.
- Flour– AP flour works great for this.
- Salt– Always add a little salt to your baked goods to balance out the sweetness.
- M&m’s– Can’t have m&m’s blondies without the m&m’s! Use whichever ones you prefer
- Chocolate chips– Use high-quality semi-sweet chocolate chips for this recipe for the best taste.
How to make homemade chocolate chip m&m blondies
This is how you can make these m&m’s blondies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the butter and sugar togehter.
- Mix in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix just until the flour mixture disappears.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and m&m’s then spread in a prepared 8×8 inch baking pan and bake.
- Let the blondies cool down fully before slicing into them.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store m&m blondies?
You can store these blondies in an air tight container for up to 5 days at room temperature.
Can I freeze blondies?
You can freeze these once they’re completely cooled down in an ait tight container for up to 2 months. Thaw in the fridge or in the microwave for a few seconds once you’re ready to enjoy them again.
Can I bake these blondies in a glass or ceramic pan?
Eventhough it isn’t m preferred method, you can but add about 3-4 minutes of bake time to them.
Can I double this recipe?
Yes! you can double the recipe and bake it in an 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 2-3 more minutes, cool and enjoy!
Chocolate Chip M&M Blondies
Chocolate Chip M&M Blondies
- An 8×8 baking pan
- Preheat the oven to 350F then line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the melted butter and brown sugar together on medium speed until combined.
- Add the egg, the egg yolk, and the vanilla extract and whip for at least 3 minutes. This process will create a beautiful crinkly top.
- Mix in the flour and salt just until the flour disappears. You don't want to over-mix the brown butter blondie mix. Fold in the chocolate chips and the M&m's.
- Spread the blondie mixture in the prepared 8X8 inch baking pan, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once baked, pull out the blondies from the oven and allow them to cool down fully before slicing into them. I let them cool for an hour or two depending on my kitchen's temperature. They should be at room temperature. This will allow the bars to be fully set. Slice into 16 equal squares and enjoy.
- 5 days in an air-tight container at room temperature.
- A week in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- 2 months in an air-tight container in the freezer!
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!