This delicious caramel apple cheesecake dip is an easy and delicious fall dessert that combines a caramel cheesecake dip with fresh fruit or your crackers of choice. It is made with simple ingredients and doesn’t require you to turn on the oven! Perfect for your fall parties, take with you to a Halloween party, or just a fun snack to enjoy for movie night marathons, it is definitely a must-make.
This is the best caramel apple cream cheese dip
Anytime I make this for any sort of fall gatherings it turns out to be a huge hit. It is a sweet treat that doesn’t require you to turn on the oven or do too much work which around this time of year is absolutely welcome at my house. More enjoying your favorite dessert and less worrying about having to spend hours making it!
Plus who doesn’t love a caramel-apple cheesecake combo? Well, I guess a caramel cheesecake combined with fresh apple slices. It is rich, it has a deep caramel flavor and is balanced with light fresh apples! Absolutely divine.
Try it and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Why do you need to make this recipe?
- It’s a fun treat to make during apple season to use up all those crunchy, juicy, delicious apples.
- This can be a fun weekend dessert, or a movie night treat, and can even be made into small cups to make fun little school snacks.
- It’s a no-bake recipe and can be topped and decorated however you please!
Ingredients for this crowd-favorite dessert dip!
Here are the ingredients you will need to make one of the best fall dessert dips. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream- Not all recipes use heavy cream but I love adding a little splash of it in the cream cheese mixture because it makes it lighter and gives it more of a cheesecake texture.
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract or vanilla bean pasta
- Caramel sauce- you can use homemade salted caramel sauce or storebought.
- Pecans, toffee bits, or even that Sundae nut blend you usually would put on your ice cream.
How to make easy caramel apple dip
This is how you can make this delicious dip. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese layer in your serving dips.
- Top with the caramel layer, and spread that evenly.
- Add your toppings and chill for a little bit before serving.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How to store cream cheese caramel apple dip?
You can wrap this dip in it’s serving plate and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Can I make this homemade caramel apple dip dessert in advance?
You can make this crowd favorite dessert up to 1 day in advance. I would recommend you don’t add the toffee or nut toppings until you are ready to serve it.
How to keep my apple slices from browning?
To keep your apple slices from browning brush a little lemon juice on them. You can also slice them and soak them in a salt and water mixture for a few minutes then rinse them before serving.
What can I serve with this bowl of deliciousness?!
Here are a few ways to take this dreamy dip to the next level.
- Vanilla wafers
- Graham crackers,
- Fresh fruit like sliced apples or sliced pears.
- Pour cake cubes,
- Cinnamon sugar pita chips
- Shortbread cookies
Caramel cream cheese apple dip recipe
Caramel apple cheesecake dip recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoon heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup brown sugar add more to taste
- 5.5 oz caramel sauce or caramel dip Use store bought or homemade following my recipe right here.
- ¼ cup pecans toasted
- Apples or other fruits to dip
- Cream the cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and brown sugar together until combined.8 oz cream cheese, 3 tablespoon heavy cream, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, ⅓ cup brown sugar
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over your serving plate or shallow bowl. We want it to be a little deep so you can comfortably dip.
- Spread the caramel sauce over the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle toasted pecans on top. Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy. Allow it to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes to soften then enjoy with your apples.5.5 oz caramel sauce or caramel dip, ¼ cup pecans, Apples
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!