These Starbucks cranberry bliss bars will quickly become your favorite coffee shop treat that you can make at home with pantry staples. They are chewy blondies packed with orange flavors, tart cranberries, spices, and a generous amount of white chocolate in the dough, frosting, and drizzled on top. They are truly the best around this time of year and will become your go-to classics for any time you crave something sweet.
These are the best copycat Starbucks cranberry bliss bars ever!
What are cranberry bliss bars?
Cranberry bliss bars are a Starbucks specialty! It is made with a blondie bar base and topped with luscious white chocolate cream cheese frosting, dried cranberries, and a drizzle of white chocolate.
What makes this cranberry bliss bar recipe special?
This recipe is amazing and here is why you need to make it:
- It is so versatile, you can make it for the holiday season or anytime during the year.
- This recipe freezes well, so make and have it throughout the month.
- It has so much depth of flavor because of spices, orange flavors, and cranberries.
Ingredients for these cranberry bliss bars
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this Starbucks copycat recipe. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Brown sugar
- Egg– preferably at room temperature.
- Vanilla extract– For both the blondie base and the cream cheese icing.
- Flour- All-purpose flour works great for this.
- Ground cinnamon & ground ginger
- Dried cranberries
- White chocolate chips– You can use either chocolate chips or chunks of white chocolate instead.
- Cream cheese–
- Powdered sugar
- Orange zest
How to make starbuck’s cranberry bliss bars
Here is how you can make the Starbucks bliss bars at your own home year-round!
- Preheat the oven and prepare an 8×8 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper/
- Cream butter and brown sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the egg, and vanilla extract until incorporated.
- Add in the flour, cinnamon, ginger, and orange zest, and mix until the flour mixture disappears.
- Fold in the chopped white chocolate bar or white chocolate chips, and the chopped up.
- Spread it onto your prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven.
How to make cream cheese frosting for cranberry bars
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract, a teaspoon of orange zest, and the melted white chocolate.
- Whip again until fluffy.
- Spread onto the cooled bar and top with chopped-up dried cranberries.
- Drizzle the remaining melted white chocolate on top, and allow it to set before slicing and enjoying this delicious seasonal dessert with a cup of hot coffee or a cup of hot chocolate.
How to cut these white chocolate cranberry blondies
The Starbucks cranberry bliss bars have that iconic triangular shape. I created this diagram at the bottom to show you how you can cut your 8×8 inch bliss bars just like the ones from Starbucks.
Start by cutting your blondies by following the red lines. Now slice from corner to corner, following the blue lines. Now cut in the shape of the orange lines to get your perfect triangle-shaped bliss bars
Tips & tricks
- Don’t overmix
- Don’t overbake
- Line your baking pan with parchment paper
- Let the blondies cool completely before frosting-
How to store cranberry bliss bars?
You can store these white chocolate cranberry bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days. Let them get back to room temperature before enjoying.
Can cranberry bliss bars be frozen?
You can freeze these in an airtight container for up to 1 month. Make sure that you are separating each layer with wax paper to keep them from sticking. Allow the bars to thaw in the fridge overnight or on the counter for a few hours.
Starbucks’ cranberry bliss bars
The best Starbucks cranberry bliss bars
- Start by preheating the oven to 350F then line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Make the cranberry white chocolate blondie bars
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and the brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the egg, orange zest, and vanilla extract, and beat until incorporated.10 tablespoon butter, ½ cup brown sugar, 1 large egg, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, ½ tablespoon orange zest
- Add in the flour, cinnamon, ginger, and salt and beat again just until combined. Add in the cranberries and the white chocolate chips and gently fold.1 & ¼ cup All purpose flour, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger, ¼ cup dried cranberries, 4 oz white chocolate chips
- Spread the blondie batter into the prepared baking pan with a rubber spatula, and bake for 2-22 minutes, until lightly browned. Don't worry if they are looking a bit soft in the center, they will continue baking as they cool. Cool the blondies completely before frosting.
Made the white chocolate cream cheese frosting.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with powdered sugar with an electric mixer or a stand mixer for 3-4 minutes until creamy. Add in the vanilla extract, orange zest, and the melted white chocolate and mix until combined.4 oz cream cheese, 2 tablespoon powdered sugar, ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, ½ tablespoon orange zest, 4 tablespoon white chocolate
- Spread the frosting on the cooled blondie bar, sprinkle with the dried cranberries, and drizzle with the 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate. Store in the fridge to set before slicing and enjoying the bars.¼ cup dried cranberries
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!