These healthy no bake cheesecake cups are so good! They are made using cream cheese and greek yogurt to give it an extra boost of protein while still having that perfect cheesecake texture and tanginess. Make this recipe your own by adding whatever toppings you prefer. This is a kid-friendly recipe that will be enjoyed by both adults and children alike!
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST GET A FREE WEEKLY MEAL PLANNER AND RECIPE CARD!
I hope you’re doing well 🙂 I am doing faaantastic! I mean how can you not feel incredible while enjoying one of these healthy no bake cheesecake dessert!
I am eating my last one as I am writing this post and believe it or not you can not even tell that this dessert is healthy. In my books that’s a win!
I am always working on making desserts that taste rich and luxurious while still being good for you and this is definitely one of them! It has the perfect creamy no bake cheesecake texture. A nice tanginess from the greek yogurt and a whole lot of protein to keep you full even after you’ve just had dessert.
Die hard cheesecake lovers know how rich and probably calorie dense a real slice or cheesecake is. That’s why I am truly believe that even the most traditional cheesecake lovers will enjoy this healthy no bake cheesecake in a cup.
What’s so special about this healthy no bake cheesecake in a cup
If you’re here, you probably looooove cheesecakes! I’m still going to try and convince you to make this delicious healthy dessert because I can’t let you go without having trying this goodness!
- They are super cute!
- Want something on the healthier side? In fact these are a lot lighter than regular cheesecakes.
- It uses Truvia sugar to keep the sugar content low, while still satisfying your sweet tooth.
- They are high in protein due to the usage of greek yogurt.
- It is a lower calorie dessert!
- Overall this dessert is creamy, delicious and healthy!
Does this no bake cheesecake recipe make 2 or 4 servings?
Well my friend, this totally depends on you! On the pictures shown in this article I only made this recipe for 2, my sister and I. But If you want to watch your calorie intake and practice portion control even more. I suggest making this recipe for four.
All you have to do is use smaller serving cups when it is time to build the healthy cheesecake in a cup.
What kind of yogurt do I need for no-bake cheesecake?
To make this healthy no bake cheese cake, make sure to use greek yogurt. Not only does it increase the protein content of this healthy dessert but it also help the cheesecake set better.
Greek yogurt is naturally thicker than regular yogurt. It has a creamier consistency because the whey is removed in the yogurt making process.
Can I make healthy no bake cheesecake ahead of time?
Yes, yes, yes and yes! Making these healthy no bake cheesecake cups ahead of time might even be better, actually.
When you make this no bake cheesecake, the cream cheese and creek yogurt mixture tends to get fairly soft because of all the whipping. So plan to let it rest in the fridge for an hour or 2 to let it set completely.
That said, you can also make it 12 hours before you are planning on serving it. Prepare te cheese cake and cover each glass with palstic wrap and place it in the fridge.
When you are ready to enjoy your healthy no bake cheesecakes, top them with the berry jam or whatever jam you might like and serve!
What to do with cheesecake leftovers?
If you are not serving everything right away, you can wrap each individual cheesecake cup (without the jam) with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for tomorrow.
Besides, these healthy cheesecake cups will last in the fridge for up to 3 days. So make them and enjoy them throughout the week.
Ingredients to make lighter no bake cheesecake
- Graham crackers
- Cream cheese
- Greek yogurt
- Truvia sweetener
- Lemon juice
- Vanilla extract or paste
- A pinch of salt
Can I use reduced fat cream cheese?
Absolutely! If you want even less calories in this dessert, reduced fat cream cheese is key.
Regular cream cheese
1oz has about 100 calories and 9 grams of fat.
Reduced fat cream cheese (⅓ less)
1 oz of reduced fat cream cheese has about 70 calories and 6 grams of fat.
Fat free cream cheese
1 oz fat free cream cheese has about 30 calories and 0 grams of fat.
If you ask me, I’d say go with the second option because you will still get a perfectly creamy cheesecake texture with some fat but without all the added ingredients that are used to make fat free cream cheese.
If you don’t believe me, compare the ingredient’s list of the ⅓ less fat cream cheese and the fat free cream cheese. You’ll see what I’m walking about!
What are some healthy cheesecake toppings?
This healthy no bake cheesecake can easily be enjoyed as is, but if you’re like me and you would like to make this cheesecake a little fancier feel free to top it with:
- Homemade jam (like I did in this recipe)
- Sliced fruits
- Any berry you have on hand
- Healthy caramel sauce made with dates
Anything is fair game when it comes to healthy cheesecake topping ideas. If you enjoy your cheesecake topped with something I did not mention above, make sure to let me know in the comments below! I’d love to try anything new and different. Likewise, I’ll do the same if I stumble upon something different in the future!
How to make no bake cheesecake cups?
First start by adding 2 tablespoons of crushed graham crackers at the bottom of each serving glass if you are making 2 servings. Obviously, if you decide to make 4 smaller servings, fill each cup with 1 tablespoon of graham crackers at the bottom.
Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer cream the cream cheese, truvia, pinch of salt, lemon juice and vanilla together.
Once everything is well incorporated add in the greek yogurt and mix for another minute or two to make sure that the greek yogurt is well mixer with the cream cheese mixture.
When the cheesecake mixture, spoon it evenly into the two serving glasses (if making 2 servings) divide the mixture between four cups if making 4 servings. Using the back of the spoon, flatten out the top. Place the cheesecake cups in the fridge for at least an hour to allow them to set.
Finally top your cheesecake with berry jam, sliced strawberries or anything your heart desires!
Tips to make the best light cheesecake cups
When making these individual cheesecakes, there are a few things tha tyou need to do to make sure that they come out perfectly!
- Use room temperature cream cheese– Because we are using room temp cream cheese, the mixture will have an easier time getting incorporated.
- Let your cheesecake cups set in the fridge- Don’t skip the refrigeration period. When you scoop the cheesecake batter in the cups, it will be pretty soft. Letting it cool down in the fridge for an hour will give it the time it needs to set and have that no bake cheesecake texture.
IF YOU MADE SOMETHING FROM LIFESTYLEOFAFOODIE, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ALL YOUR CREATIONS AND KNOW HOW EVERYTHING TURNED OUT! DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND FOLLOW ALONG WITH ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, AND FACEBOOK.
Healthier No Bake Cheesecake Cups
These no bake mini cheesecakes with graham cracker crust are an absolute delight to make and to have. They are the perfect summer dessert for BBQ parties, just make them in a small paper or plastic cup.
Healthy no bake cheesecake cups
- First start by adding 2 tablespoons of crushed graham crackers at the bottom of each serving glass if you are making 2 servings. If you are making 4 smaller servings, fill each cup with 1 tablespoon of graham crackers at the bottom.
- Now using a stand mixer or a hand mixer cream the cream cheese, truvia, pinch of salt, lemon juice and vanilla together.
- Once everything is well incorporated add in the greek yogurt and mix for another minute or two to make sure that the greek yogurt is well mixer with the cream cheese mixture.
- When the cheesecake mixture, spoon it evenly into the two serving glasses (if making 2 servings) divide the mixture between four cups if making 4 servings. Using the back of the spoon, flatten out the top. Place the cheesecake cups in the fridge for at least an hour to allow them to set.
- Top your cheesecake with berry jam, sliced strawberries or anything your heart desires!
I see you made it all the way down here!! I want to say thank you so much. Let me know how you liked this recipe if you made it too! I would love to hear from you in the comments below.
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!