These Oreo stuffed funfetti cookies are absolutely magical! they are made with rainbow sprinkles and white chocolate chip cookies as the base and filled with an Oreo cookie in the center. No more having to pick anymore you can have it all!
Since you are here make sure to check out this thick chocolate chip Oreo stuffed cookie recipe (AKa the inspiration for this recipe), this Reese’s stuffed chocolate chip cookie recipe for a perfect peanut butter chocolate action, this cheesecake stuffed chocolate chip cookie, as well as this milk chocolate stuffed chocolate chip cookie recipe.
This post is sponsored by my friends over at Imperial Sugar. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Lifestyle of a foodie possible.
This is the best Oreo stuffed funfetti cookie recipe ever!
You loved the Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies so much that I had to bring you these funfetti Oreo stuffed cookies asap! They are tall and thick and make for the perfect cookie to share with a friend (or keep to yourself tbh)
these cookies are great for birthday parties, fun gatherings, or honestly just as a treat yourself type of treat because you deserve it!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- They are so easy to make.
- These cookies are made with simple ingredients that you probably already have at home.
- They have a whole Oreo in the center making it both impressive and delicious.
- This cookie dough doesn’t require any chilling.
- It’s a one-bowl recipe, AKA less clean-up!
- This is the best cookie recipe ever with a soft center plus that Oreo and crispy outside.
- They can be made with an electric mixer/hand mixer, a stand mixer, or even by hand using a whisk and rubber spatula.
Ingredients for these Funfetti Oreo-stuffed cookies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make these delicious cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Butter – This will give that perfect buttery flavor to your cookies!
- Imperial Sugar light brown sugar – This will keep our cookies extra soft with a nice molasses flavor.
- An egg – We’re using large eggs for this one.
- Flour– I use all-purpose flour for this recipe but feel free to experiment with whole wheat flour for a healthier option.
- Cornstarch– This is my secret ingredient to extra chewy cookies!
- Baking soda
- Salt – when using unsalted butter, always add a bit of salt to your baked goods to add a depth of flavor.
- Vanilla – Pretty much the most magical ingredient… Makes everything taste amazing!
- White chocolate chips
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Golden Oreos- You can use golden Oreos or any Oreos you’d like.
Why Imperial Sugar?
I use Imperial Sugar in my baking because it is the highest quality sugar I was able to get my hands on and it ensures that my treats always turn out perfectly.
Next time you see it in stores, don’t forget to grab some!
How to make chewy oreo funfetti cookies
This is how you can make thick Funfetti oreo cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Line your large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and white sugar, and brown sugar together.
- Add in the egg and the vanilla extract and mix to combine. Make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles into the homemade cookie dough, then using a large cookie scoop scoop the cookie dough.
- Place that scoop of dough in the palm of your hand, gently flatten with your other hand, place a golden Oreo in the center, and fold the cookie dough over to seal.
- Roll the cookie dough into a ball, then place the cookie dough balls on the prepared baking sheet, and bake in the preheated oven.
- Let the cookies cool down for a bit before enjoying them to allow them to set and get to that next level of goodness.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
HOW TO STORE THESE birthday cake OREO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?
You can store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. Of course, they will last a little bit longer if stored in the fridge.
HOW TO FREEZE THESE HOMEMADE funfetti COOKIES?
You can freeze these in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Once you are ready to enjoy them let them thaw in the fridge overnight or on the counter for a few hours. For the best results microwave your cookie for a few seconds to warm them up and enjoy them with a tall glass of milk.
Funfetti Oreo stuffed cookies
Thick Funfetti Oreo stuffed cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350F, then line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and both sugars together.½ cup butter, ½ cup Imperial Sugar brown sugar, ⅓ cup Imperial Sugar granulated sugar
- Add in the vanilla and egg and mix everything is smooth and well incorporated.1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add in the dry ingredients over the wet ingredient mixture, starting with the flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. Stir just until combined.1 & ¾ cup flour, 3 tablespoon corn starch, ½ teaspoon baking soda, ¼ teaspoon salt
- Fold in the chocolate chips, and rainbow sprinkles, then using a large cookie scoop (¼ cup cookie dough), scoop out the cookie dough, flatten it between the palm of your hand and place the Oreo in the center. Fold the cookie dough over the Oreo and roll to seal.⅔ cup white chocolate chips, 9 Golden Oreos, ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Place them on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutess. Don't worry if they look underdone or gooey in the middle. That's what we want, they will continue to bake even after you pull them out of the oven to cool.
- Top the cookies with extra chocolate chips as soon as they come out of the oven, cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!