These snickerdoodle bars are super soft, chewy, and perfectly spiced with cinnamon sugar. They are easier to make compared to your regular snickerdoodle cookies, no need to roll each ball individually. These Snickerdoodle blondies are so good you’ll have people begging you to make more every Christmas!
If you like Snickerdoodles, you need to try The Best CRUMBL Snickerdoodle Cupcake Cookies, Small batch snickerdoodle cookies, Chewy CRUMBL Churro Cookies Copycat Recipe, Easy Cinnamon baked Apples and even CRUMBL Cinnamon Swirl Cookies copycat recipe.
Hear me out, this snickerdoodle bars recipe literally tastes like a good old-fashioned snickerdoodle cookie mixed with churros. It is the ultimate comfort food dessert for the holiday season.
I have made this recipe a few times last year for Christmas and I cannot begin to tell you how many people asked for the recipe. It was a simple treat that uses minimal ingredients that I already had in my pantry but it was the star of the show.
This is the best Snickerdoodle blondies recipe ever!
This year I will be making it again but I might double or triple the recipe so that everyone can take some home after Christmas dinner.
Speaking of doubling or tripling the recipe, did you know that in the recipe card you have that option. You can click on the x2 or x3 and get the exact measurements for the number of blondies you want! Don’t forget to utilize that next time you need to do so.
Why you need to make this recipe!
- This snickerdoodle bar recipe requires way less hands on work compared to the old fashioned Snickerdoodle cookies.
- It is the perfect cookie recipe for when you need to feed a crowd.
- These are easy to make with children for a fun holiday activity.
- This recipe is a huge time saver when you’re juggling a million things at once.
Ingredients for this Scnikerdoodle bars
Here are the ingredients you will need to make these snickerdoodle bars. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Buttter- You can use either salted or unsalted butter for these cookies.
- Brown & granulated sugar– These blondies use a mixture of sugar to get the right texture.
- Egg– The egg is the binding agent of this recipe.
- Vanilla extract– The vanilla extract will add a little depth to these cookie bars.
- Flour– AP flour works great for this recipe.
- Salt– Always use a little salt in your baked goods to balance out the sweetness.
- Baking powder– This will add a little height to your cookies.
- Cream of tartar– Cream of tartar is a must when making snickerdoodles, it will make your cookies super tender.
- Cinnamon– Can’t have snickerdoodles without cinnamon.
How to make snickerdoodle blondies in an 8×8 inch pan
This is how you can make snickerdoodle blondies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
- Mix in the egg and the vanilla until combined.
- Add in the flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, and cinnamon until a soft dough forms.
- Press the cookie dough in a 8×8 inch baking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake.
- Slice the cooled down snickerdoodles into 16 squares and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
Can I freeze these Snickerdoodle bars?
Absolutely! You can store these snickerdoodle bars in an air-tight container in the freezer for up to 2 months. Once you’re ready to enjoy them, pop them in the microwave and enjoy a warm and comforting sweet bite.
How to store these no fuss snickerdoodle blondies?
You can store these bars in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
You can also store them in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks. Just make sure to pull them out of the fridge to get back to room temperature or microwave them to get them soft and chewy again.
Snickerdoodle bars recipe
If you made these snickerdoodle blondies and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Snickerdoodle bars blondies
- ½ cup butter softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & ¼ cup AP flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F then line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper then set aside.
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and the vanilla until combined.
- Add in the flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, and cinnamon until the flour mixture disappears.
- In a small bowl, mix the 3 tablespoon granulated sugar and cinnamon together until combined.
- Press the cookie dough in an 8×8 inch baking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake in the preheated oven for 20-22 minutes. Pull out of the oven and cool down before slicing.
- Slice into 16 squares and enjoy!
How to store these no fuss snickerdoodle blondies?You can store these bars in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. You can also store them in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks. Just make sure to pull them out of the fridge to get back to room temperature or microwave them to get them soft and chewy again.
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!
I decided to give these a shot because the recipe was so simple and easy to follow. Tomorrow is my boyfriends birthday and he keeps telling me how much he LOVES snickerdoodle . This popped up on my explore page and I thought “this must be fate..” lol. I just finished baking them, they are still hot but i’ve been picking at them and the flavor is amazing! Give these a try, you will not be disappointed!
Such an amazing comment!! Thank you Adrianna!
We loooooove these!!! They turned out amazing!
So glad to hear you enjoyed these Juli!
This recipe is a big winner!!! I could eat the entire pan!! It will definitely be a staple recipe for me 🙂
Haha! That’s how it should be Jenna! Thank you!! 😀
I doubled the recipe and cooked it in a 9×13 pan. They turned out perfectly. I cooked the for about 5 extra minutes. I wouldn’t change a thing.
Thank you Stacey!
Snickerdoodles are a classic and comforting cookie that my family loves so I was really excited to find this recipe for blondie-style snickerdoodle! This recipe is so quick and easy, and the result is so yummy! I did overcook these a tad as I used a loaf pan bc I only have one 8×8 pan and was using that for Chahinez “Lazy Girl Super Easy Tiramisu”, which I also highly recommend! Nonetheless, being slightly overcooked they were still so good, and my daughter, who really prefers a snickerdoodle over anything else decided she got to take any leftovers home.
Snickerdoodle cookies are truly the most comforting little things ever!! I love that the 8×8 inch dish was taken by the tiramisu recipe haha!! Enjoy and don’t forget to share the recipe with your daughter so she can make them anytime too!
So delicious. Will definitely make again
Thank you so much for giving these a chance!
If I double the recipe can I use a 9″×13″ pan? Should I change the bake time?
You might have to bake it for just a few extra minutes. Let me know how it turns out!
Hi! What size pan do you recommend using for tripling this recipe? Thanks!
I’ve only doubled this recipe and used a 9×13 inch pan. I am not sure what pan to use if you triple this.
Wow, these are perfect. I honestly can’t believe how easy they were to make for how delicious they are. Truly the perfect chewy texture and the flavor tastes as good as they smell. <3
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed this recipe babe!
These were delicious! The texture was spot on. Warm out of the oven, they were perfectly chewy on the inside with a crunchy texture on the outside from the cinnamon sugar topping.
These are such a treat right out of the oven!
These were so perfect! Chewy and so easy to make. Great recipe.
Thank you so much for trying it Amy!
So easy and so good!! I made these for Christmas and everyone loved them! Will make them again soon!!
A huge hit at our house!
I am so happy you enjoyed these!!
Once again, made one of your recipes that were a HUGE hit! I usually make goodies for my kids teachers as gifts and this year they got a box of your amazing recipes!!!
I am so happy you enjoyed these!! A box of these cookies is such a treat!
These bars are buttery, chewy, packed with flavor and a crowd pleaser! I made these because every recipe curated by Chaheinez is GENIUS. these got rave reviews by all ages and taste preferences. I cannot recommend this recipe enough! TRY IT.
AWH!!! Thank you so much Emily! I am so happy to hear that both you and your family loved these as much as we do 🙂
Can we replace cream of tartar?
Yes, use Lemon juice instead.
Easy snickerdoodle bars as the name says, they are so so simple to make, can’t get over it. The batter was quite thick so was a bit unsure but they baked to perfection. Melt in the mouth. Must try. Got some awesome feedback too for my baking 🙂 bit I should give credit to this simple, easy yet extraordinary cinnamon bars . I gonna try again and add chocolate chips this time. Go for it!