These Crumbl peanut butter Reese’s pieces cookies are soft and chewy peanut butter cookies with just the right amount of Reese’s pieces to hit the spot. These cookies are perfect for any day because they require no chilling either!
If you love Crumbl cookies, you need to try these Crumbl Reese’s peanut butter cup cookies, Crumbl Peanut butter muddy buddies cookies, CRUMBL Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies copycat and also Crumbl Monster cookie recipe – M&M’s, Peanut butter chips, Chocolate Chips.
My love for peanut butter runs deep, my love for peanut butter cookies runs even deeper! That’s why it is finally time for me to share the best Crumbl peanut butter cookies with Reese’s pieces to give the perfect amount of crunch to candy rations.
I remember when I first moved to the US and had my first Halloween, Literally traded my candy to get everyone else Reese’s pieces. That should tell you how much I love these cookies.
This is the best Crumbl peanut butter Reese’s pieces cookies!
I took one of y favorite Peanut butter Crumbl copycat cookies and turned it into this wonder of a cookie. I hope that you have some Reese’s pieces in your pantry to give these a try this holiday season because this cookie is absolutely amazing!
Why you need to make this recipe!
- This recipe is the ultimate comfort food!
- It is a super soft anc chewy peanut butter cookies.
- Each cookie has just the right amount of candy to cookie ratio.
- You’ll be able to enjoy your favorite cookie anytime even when it’s not in stores. That’s what I personally call a win!
Ingredients for this Crumbl Reese’s pieces cookies
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this Crumbl Reese’s pieces cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Peanut butter– Use smooth peanut butter. This recipe doesn’t use natural peanut butter so make sure to use something like Skippy of Jiffy.
- Butter– You will need softened butter for both the peanut butter cookie and the peanut butter buttercream.
- Brown sugar & granulated sugar– The combination of both sugars will give a depth of flavor to the peanut butter cookies and keep them soft as well.
- Egg– The egg is the binding agent of this cookie.
- Vanilla– The vanilla is also used to give more depth of flavor to the cookies.
- Flour– You can use AP flour for these cookies.
- Baking powder & baking soda– The baking powder & baking soda are used to give the cookies some height.
- Corn starch– The corn starch will keep your cookies soft and melt in your mouth.
- Salt– The salt will help balance out the sweetness of the cookies.
- Reese’s pieces– To make these cookies Reese’s pieces, you will need the main ingredient which is Reese’s pieces.
How to make Crumbl peanut butter reese’s pieces cookies
This is how you can make these PB cookies. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add in the flour baking powder, baking soda, corn starch, and salt, and mix just until the flour mixture disappears.
- Fold in the Reese’s pieces in the cookie dough
- Using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 8 equally sized cookie dough balls, roll them in between the palm of your hand, then gently flatten them to about 1 of an inch.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven, and let them cool down on the baking sheet for 20 minutes then enjoy.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
Should I use regular or mii Reese’s Pieces for these cookies?
You can use whichever ones you have. They both will work really well!
HOW TO STORE THESE CRUMBL PEANUT BUTTER REESE’S Pieces COOKIES?
You can store these cookies in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
You can also store them in the fridge for up to 7 days. Pop them in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to get them all melty and delicious again before enjoying them.
CAN I FREEZE THESE COOKIES?
Absolutely. You can store them in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 2 months. Let them thaw in the fridge overnight or just pop them in the microwave for a few seconds before enjoying!
CAN I MAKE CATERING-SIZED REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES?
You sure can!
Instead of making 9 large cookies, go for 18 smaller ones. If using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 9 equally sized cookie dough balls then split them in 2 to have 18. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-9 minutes then let them cool down on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack
Crumbl Peanut butter Reese’s pieces cookies
If you made these Crumbl Reese’s pieces cookies and enjoyed them, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Crumbl Reese’s pieces peanut butter cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350F then line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set aside.
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract then mix until combined.
- Add in the flour baking powder, baking soda, corn starch, and salt, and mix just until the flour mixture disappears. Gently fold in Reese's pieces.
- Using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 9 equally sized cookie dough balls, roll them in between the palm of your hand, then gently flatten them to about 1 of an inch in thickness.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Let the cookies cool down 15-20 minutes before enjoiyng!
How to store these Crumbl Peanut Butter Reese’s pieces cookies?You can store these cookies in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. You can also store them in the fridge for up to 7 days. Pop them in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to get them all melty and delicious again before enjoying them.
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!