4-inch Mini Burnt Basque Cheesecake for One/Two
This creamy 4-inch burnt Basque cheesecake is what you didn't know you needed! It is the perfect dessert for adventurous cheesecake lovers.
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream at room temperature
- 1 tbsp sour cream at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tsp flour
First start by placing your oven rack at the top of the oven then preheat your oven to 500 degrees F for at least 15 minutes, then line the inside of the 4-inch cheesecake pan with parchment paper. Check the notes for a detailed explanation on how to line it perfectly.
In a medium bowl, star by mixing the softened cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and sour cream together until combined. Add in the egg, the vanilla, and the sugar and whisk one more time until combined. Lastly, add in the flour and mix one last time.
Pour the cheesecake batter in the prepared cheesecake tin and place in the oven, making sure to place it in the top rack all the way in the back of the oven, this is where the highest temperature will be, and where your cheesecake will burn the best. Reduce the heat to 450F and bake for 20 minutes.
Pull the cheesecake out of the oven and let it cool in the pan for 20 minutes before lifting it from the parchment paper and setting it on a cooling rack. You can enjoy your cheesecake once it has cooled to room temperature or you can place it in the fridge if you prefer a more set cheesecake.
Line your cheesecake pan like a boss
- To Line your 4-inch cheesecake pan perfectly, remove the bottom of the pan and place it on your precut sheet of parchment paper.
- Press the removable bottom and the parchment paper back into the cheesecake pan ring, tighten the ring and press the parchment paper around the sides of the pan to fit.
- Re-open the cheesecake pan ring, and gently remove the bottom part and the parchment paper. Place the removable bottom back into the 4-inch cheesecake pan, tighten the ring, and place the parchment paper mold into the cake pan. Press the parchment down to fit perfectly.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 195mg | Potassium: 78mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1092IU | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 1mg