Edible eggless snickerdoodle cookie dough
This edible eggless snickerdoodle cookie dough recipe is a simple no bake dessert that you can make and enjoy anytime!
Servings: 4 servings
- ¼ cup Butter softened
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon heavy cream or milk
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup flour heat treated
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
Cream the butter and sugars together, then add in the vanilla and heavy cream or milk and mix to combine.
Mix in the flour, salt, and cinnamon until dough forms. Serve and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
The option option is to scoop 1-2 tablespoon cookie dough balls and roll them in cinnamon sugar and serve later!
HOW TO HEAT TREAT FLOUR?
- Bake the flour at 350F for 5 minutes before letting it cool then using it in your edible cookie dough recipe is a must. This technique will eliminate any harmful bacteria that could be in the flour.
- Microwave the AP flour in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals until it reaches 165F. About 1 minute and 15-30 seconds. Stir in between every time.
Calories: 253Calories | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 410IU | Vitamin C: 0.03mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg