The best Crumbl cookies and cream milk shake cookies
These cookies and cream milkshake cookies are the ultimate crumbl copycat recipe. This cookie is made with an Oreo sugar cookie then is topped with a cookies and cream buttercream. It is a favorite of all Oreos lovers!
Servings: 8 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp confectioner sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cup AP flour
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 Oreo cookies Crushed, Do not use double stuffed Oreos here!
Cookies and cream buttercream
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 tbsp heavy cream or milk to thin out the frosting if needed
- 6 regular Oreos Crushed
- 8 mini Oreos for decoration (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350F then line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set it aside.
Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and confectioner sugar together until light and creamy.
Add in the egg and vanilla extract, and mix until combined.
Mix in the flour, corn starch, baking powder, and salt and mix until the flour mixture disappears. Add in the crushed Oreo cookies and mix with the paddle attachment for 20 seconds just to get it incorporated.
Scoop out 8 Equally sized cookie dough balls, place them on the baking sheet, and gently flatten to about 1/2 inch in thickness, and bake in the preheated oven for 11-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool down on the baking sheet for 20 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
Make the cookies and cream buttercream
Cream the butter until smooth then add in the vanilla and powdered sugar and whip until fluffy. If the frosting seems too thick add in 1/2 tbsp heavy cream and whip again. (add more if needed)
Mix in the crushed Oreos and frost your cooled down cookies with the Oreo buttercream. Decorate with a mini oreo on top and enjoy!
Storing these cookies
- The first option would be to freeze the cookies unfrosted in an airtight container, then freeze the buttercream separately for up to 2 months. Once you're ready to enjoy these, thaw them in the fridge overnight and frost before enjoying.
- The second option is for those who want to freeze the frosted cookies. Place the cookies on a baking sheet and freeze for 1-2 hours or until solid, then wrap each cookie with plastic wrap or wax paper then place in an airtight container and freeze for up to 2 months. Once ready to enjoy, thaw them in the freezer overnight and enjoy.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 731mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 665IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 3mg