Fall stuffed sweet potatoes
The easiest breakfast stuffed sweet potato recipe for fall is here! I love enjoying this before a workout or as a snack as well!
Servings: 1 potato
- 1 bakes sweet potato
- 1-2 tablespoon peanut butter or any nut butter
- 1 tablespoon cranberries
- 2 tablespoon toasted nuts almonds, walnuts, peanuts, cashews
- a pinch of pumpkin pie spice
Slice the sweet potato in half, drizzle with the nut butter, top with cranberries and toasted nuts. Sprinkle lightly with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice, then serve.
- I like to bake the sweet potatoes ahead of time and leave them in the fridge. This way I can pull one out every morning and make this recipe for breakfast. This is totally the way to go to make your breakfast routine way easier!
- This recipe is easily scaled up!