Peanut butter mug cake
This 5 minute peanut butter cake is so moist and packed with peanut butter flavors. Top it with vanilla frosting, peanut butter or chocolate drizzle for the perfect finish.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 & ½ tablespoon butter melted
- 1 & ½ tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 & ½ tablespoon milk
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 2 tablespoon flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- vanilla frosting optional
Start by melting the butter in the mug, Add the peanut butter, and stir until combined. Add in the egg yolk, the brown sugar, the milk, and the vanilla and stir again.
Add the flour and the baking powder and stir one last time until it's completely smooth.
Cook in the microwave on high for 60 seconds. Top it with vanilla frosting and crushed peanuts or enjoy on it's own.
- If you decide to make more than just one mug cake you will need to adjust your cooking time.
- This recipe is for a smaller mug, to hep you eat mindfully and not over eat :)
Calories: 470Calories | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 394mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1011IU | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 1mg