20 Cents Healthy Green Shots at home!
This green wellness shot is healthy and cheap! It costs 20 cents per serving compared to the store bought ones that sit at $4-$7 per little bottle! This immunity shot recipe can also be made without a juicer!
Servings: 16 2 oz serving
- 3 green apples cored and cut into smaller pieces
- 3 limes Peeled and cup in half
- 2 cucumbers peeled and cut into smaller pieces
- 2 inch ginger root peeled and cut into smaller pieces
- 3 stalks celery cut into smaller pieces
- 1 bunch parsley
Place all your ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth, then pour the mixture into a nut milk bag. Squeeze all the juice out into a larger bowl then transfer it to a glass bottle and refrigerate.
Enjoy your green wellness shot everyday!
Calories: 29Calories | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg