This Chick-Fil-A frosted Lemonade copycat recipe is the perfect dupe for your favorite summertime cooling drink. It is creamy, sweet, and will cost you a fraction of what you will have to pay in store for this one.
Since you’re here, I know you will also love this Tiktok Creamy lemonade recipe, Small batch lemon curd recipe, CRUMBL lemon poppy seed cookies with lemon curd filling, and Easy CRUMBL Lemon Glaze Cookies.
Making this Chick-Fil-A frosted lemonade at home is totally life-changing. Just hear me out, a few years ago, I got my first frosted lemonade from there and I was hooked.
Immediately, it became my summertime sweet treat and that price started to add up. But me being me, I knew I could recreate it at home and make it even better so I did just that.
This is the best Ingredient for this Chick-Fil-A frosted lemonade online!
The cool thing about making this Chick-Fil-A frosted lemonade at home is that you can also control what goes in your drink.
I have been able to turn this into a pretty low-calorie, low-sugar drink by tweaking the ingredients I use. In this specific recipe, we’re using regular ingredients but I wanted to put it out there and let you know that it was possible!
Why do you need to make this recipe!
- This will allow you to control what ingredients go into your drink.
- You can make as little or as much as you’d like with this recipe.
- This recipe will also help you save a ton of money in the long run especially if you do get these often.
- You will get a delicious summer drink that everyone will love in no time~
What is a frosted lemonade?
A frosted lemonade is a refreshing and creamy lemony drink that will be your newest addiction in no time. This one specifically is the Chick-Fil-A copycat it has the texture of a milkshake but is made with a mixture of ice cream and lemon juice instead of milk.
Ingredients for this Chick-fil-a frosted lemonade
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this frosted lemonade drink. Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed ingredient measurements.
- Lemon juice- This will allow us to control how much tang we add to this recipe.
- Lemon zest- This will also give us that extra lemony flavor!
- Granulated sugar– This will add a little extra sweetness to our drink.
- Vanilla ice cream– Use your favorite vanilla ice cream and just have fun with this!
- Don’t have lemons? you can also use limes or even oranges. I would use a little less zest for either the orange or the lime.
- Mix in some frozen fruit in there. Some strawberry, raspberry, or even banana lemonade slushie is AMAZING!!!!
How to make Chick-fil-a frosted lemonade
This is how you can make Chick-fil-a frosted lemonade Make sure to scroll down to the recipe card for the full detailed instructions!
- Mix the lemon juice, granulated sugar, and lemon zest together until the sugar is dissolved.
- Blend the lemon mixture with the ice cream in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately!
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How much will this Chick-Fil-A copycat frosted Lemonda cost?
Here is a breakdown of the cost to make this drink in the comfort of your own and save some money too!
- Vanilla ice cream– Use good quality vanilla ice cream for better-tasting frosted lemonades.
- Lemon juice– The lemon juice will give it that authentic lemonade flavor.
- Lemon zest– This will add extra zing to your iced drink.
- Sugar– This will add just the right sweetness to your frosted lemonade!
Substitutes for this recipe
- Vegan option – To make this frosted lemonade vegan, just use dairy-free ice cream. This will also be suitable for people that are on a dairy-free diet.
- Low-calorie option- To make this low-calorie frosted lemonade, use a low-calorie vanilla ice cream like Halo Top and Lakanto sugar.
Can I make this ahead of time?
This frosted lemonade should be served as soon as you make it because otherwise, it will start to melt and lose that frosty texture.
You can store it in the fridge for a few hours if you have any leftovers but the drink will melt slightly and will lose some of its thickness.
What blender is best for frosted lemonade?
Since we’re not blending any hard ice any blender works for this recipe but here are some of my favs.
- Vitamix blender– I love using my Vitamix because it’s super powerful and will yield a creamy drink in no time.
- Nutribullet– Using the Nutribullet is great because the cup size is not huge
Does frosted lemonade have dairy?
Yes, traditionally this drink has a ton of dairy because well, ice cream.
But of course, since you’re making this at home, you can use whatever nondairy ice crema you prefer to make sure that your Chick-Fil-A frosted lemonade is dairy-free!
How many calories are in a frosted lemonade?
The Chick-Fil-A frosted lemonade has 300 Calories per serving. You can see the nutritional value of this recipe at the bottom of the recipe card.
Chick-fil-a frosted lemonade
If you made this Chick-fil-a frosted lemonade and enjoyed it, don’t forget to leave a 5-star review by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. It would help me a ton
Chick-fil-a frosted lemonade
- 3 tablespoon ice water
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 cup vanilla ice cream
- Mix the lemon juice, water, granulated sugar, and lemon zest together in a glass or in your blender until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add in the vanilla ice cream and blend until smooth and serve immediatley.
Thank you for making it all the way down here 🙂
If you enjoyed this recipe don’t forget to let us know in the comments below! In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
Shop this recipe
This post may contain affiliate posts, meaning that at no cost to you I will get a small percentage of every purchase you make!