You have probably been seeing the Caraway cookware everywhere on social media so I am here to give you my honest opinion on those nontoxic pots and pans that I quickly became obsessed with!
I actually used them in my Gingerbread syrup for coffee!
For a few months maybe even more than a year, I have been seeing friends using these gorgeous gorgeous pots and pans with the most stunning handles.
I was also being served a ton of ads and to be honest it took a lot out of me not to get them right then and there but here we are now, happily using my Cream colored caraway pans for a little while and wanted to tell you all about it!
What is Caraway cookware made of?
The pots and pans from the Caraway cookware set are made with an aluminum core that is coated with the perfect ceramic nonstick coating. The handles are made out of stainless steel for a sleek finish.
These pots and pans are all oven-safe up tp 550 degrees F. They can also be used on induction, gas, and electric stovetops making them super versatile.
Who is Caraway cookware made for?
Caraway cookware is great for those Who:
- Need a little motivation to cook and bake more.
- Have less storage space and need something that can be kept organized.
- Need new pots and pans and want something that is non-toxic.
- Aren’t huge fans of letting things soak and having to scrub them forever?
- Love pretty kitchen items because these are just that!
The Caraway cookware comes at a pretty steep price but I think it is totally worth it, plus if you cook a lot I think getting quality stunning pots and pans is a self-care act on its own. The set comes with 4 pieces, lids for those, and a great storage compartment. The set will cost you $395 which is cheaper than buying the pieces individually.
A detailed list of what comes in the Caraway cookware set box?
The box I received was large and in charge. It was gorgeously packed though, each layer had a few things that were packed so well. Here is what the Caraway Cookware set comes with:
- Sauce Pan & Lid
- Saute Pan & Lid
- Fry Pan
- Dutch Oven
- Canvas Lid Holder with hooks (hangs on a cabinet door)
- Magnetic Pan Racks (for stacking your pans neatly)
- 2 Cork Trivets
My favorite things about the Caraway pots and pans
Here are some of my favorite things about the Caraway brand cookware
- Stunning- This is one of the first things that I noticed when I got the pans out of the box. They have the perfect aesthetic and will make any kitchen look that much more beautiful.
- An array of colors- Caraway offers a ton of colors to pick and choose from. Each one. more beautiful than the next.
- Nonstick- As soon as I got them I had to put them to the test. I cooked eggs in them as well as pancakes and even French toast. Nothing got stuck, truly such a joy to cook with!
- Nontoxic- Unlike Teflon or others that are usually coated in Chemicals that then leak into our food these pots and pans are much safer to use and make food in. They are made with a ceramic nonstick coating which I am all for!
- Easy clean-up – Another thing that is great about these pans is the fact that they are so easy to clean. Plus they come with a sponge that allows you to wipe away any stains on the pans. Bye-bye, red tomato sauce stains on the inside of your pots!
- Organizational storage – These pans come with their own magnetic organizational racks which will make your life easier when trying to store them. Plus the lids also have a sturdy fabric holder which can be hung on the inside of your pantry door. Makes keeping things organized a lot more fun.
My not-so-favorite things about Caraway cookware
Since this is 100% my opinion on the Caraway cookware I want to really share my honest opinion of these pots and pans so here is what I didn’t fall in love with.
- Not dishwasher safe – These pots and pans can’t go in the dish washed because of the high heat of the water and strip off the nonstick coating.
- Can stain – I got the cream color and the bottom of the pan has very small stains from everyday use. The sides still look great but if the bottom is stained then I’m sure the sides will as well over time.
- Eventually will wear out – All nonstick pans have this con to them. So being aware of this will keep you from having bad surprises in the future.
- Price – This Caraway set is pretty expensive given that most sets would either include a lot more pieces or will cost about half of the price. The one thing that makes it 100% worth it is the fact that it is nonstick and many other nonstick pans that are on the cheaper side aren’t.
Are Caraway pots worth it?
If you cook a lot then these are very much so worth it. They are gorgeous, they are very much so nonstick and with these, you will find your joy in cooking again.
As soon as I received them in the mail I made 3 dishes all in the same day because I was so excited. I made cranberry sauce in the pot, I made chicken soup in the cast iron, and I toasted some olive oil bread in the pan. Everything turned out perfectly.
Can I get these pots and pans from amazon?
Unfortunately, these are not sold on Amazon but you can get them directly from the Caraway website.
caraway cookware tips
Here are a few tips that will ensure that your pots and pans stay pristine for a long time:
- Keep them away from the dishwasher – The heat from the dishwasher will ruin their nonstick coating.
- Preheat before using – Always preheat your pans for about 90 seconds before adding in your oil.
- Cook on medium heat- To keep your nonstick coating intact for a long time make sure that you aren’t using really high heat because it will wear it down.
- Don’t use share utensils on them – NEVER use sharp metal utensils on your nonstick cookware because it will scrape your pots. Use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils instead.
Caraway offers a 30-day return/replacement policy. To get more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
They also offer a one-year warranty, if you need help with that reach out to email@example.com for help