The fastest fancy sweet potato pie everYield 1 tart Prep Time 10 minutes Total Time 1 hour – 1 hour and 15 minutes Ingredients 1 pre-baked pie shell; you can find the recipe here 1 15-oz. Can of Bruce’s Yams 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk 3 large eggs, beaten 1 tbsp. vanilla extract 1 tsp. cinnamon 1 tsp. ground nutmeg 1/2 tsp. ground ginger 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt Directions
- First, set your oven to 325 degrees.
- Then, start by blending your sweet potatoes in a food processor or a blender, make sure to discard the syrup that the yams are soaked in.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, spices, salt, and the sweetened condensed milk and blend until smooth
- Now, pour the sweet potato mixture in your pre-baked crust and bake in the oven until the filling is slightly jiggly in the middle but set on the outside. This will take anywhere from 50 to 65 minutes.
- Cool the pie in the turned off oven for about an hour with the door slightly propped open to avoid the pie from cracking. Then cool it completely on a wire rack.
- Top with some homemade whipped cream and enjoy!